+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer to obtain 600 points

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Those who have PNP nominations or have been able to get a job offer, would you mind explaining how could you get a job offer? Did the employer find you or you had to apply to company career sites directly?

Appreciate if you share your experiences here.

Reactions: Flower fairy

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Those who have PNP nominations or have been able to get a job offer, would you mind explaining how could you get a job offer? Did the employer find you or you had to apply to company career sites directly?

Do it yourself. Are you inland or outland?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Many PNP nominations are those living and working in the province, or have family for higher PNP score or have high CRS score with in demand NOC. Some are on ICT work permit. Few get job offers but depends on your NOC. What is your NOC and CRS score.

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Many PNP nominations are those living and working in the province, or have family for higher PNP score or have high CRS score with in demand NOC. Some are on ICT work permit. Few get job offers but depends on your NOC. What is your NOC and CRS score.
Yeah, unfortunately my NOC doesn't qualify for Tech jobs. My CRS is at 440 and NOC is 1225

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Outland unfortunately! I guess you are right! I am just losing points year by year and seems no province wants to send me ITA :/
Yes I know. Employers don't want to hire someone from outside of Canada as it is costly and time consuming. If approached most likely its scam. But don't lose heart, you will find a way if determined. Try to apply through student visa, you can get Canadian education, work permit and LMIA which can increase your points to be invitation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm almost 40! I don't think I can do more... I am losing point every single year and the threshold of score is increasing every year :/
Unfortunately your NOC isn't really in demand in Canada. So I don't think it makes sense to focus your efforts on getting a job offer.

I would recommend you focus on other ways of increasing your score like maxing out your IELTS score, more education, French, etc.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Apoorva_1987

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-2019
IELTS Request
12-Nov-2019
Hi everyone,

I have a Intra company transfer job offer from my employer in Canada. My work permit application is in progress. My questions-

1. Can I use this job offer to apply under thejob offer stream in OINP to secure a PR? Or is it rule that a job offer can either be used for WP or for PNP, but not both?

2.Can I use this job offer to gain 50 points in express entry for a PR? Or is it rule that a job offer can either be used for WP or for EE, but not both?

what is the best and fastest possible way for me to secure a PR i Ontario.

P.S - I also received EOI from SINP but not sure on applying for it since we do not want to live there

@legalfalcon @scylla Need expert advice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

I have a Intra company transfer job offer from my employer in Canada. My work permit application is in progress. My questions-

1. Can I use this job offer to apply under thejob offer stream in OINP to secure a PR? Or is it rule that a job offer can either be used for WP or for PNP, but not both?

2.Can I use this job offer to gain 50 points in express entry for a PR? Or is it rule that a job offer can either be used for WP or for EE, but not both?

what is the best and fastest possible way for me to secure a PR i Ontario.

P.S - I also received EOI from SINP but not sure on applying for it since we do not want to live there

@legalfalcon @scylla Need expert advice.
Don't post the same question over and over again and hijack other people's discussions. I already answered in one of your other threads.

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Unfortunately your NOC isn't really in demand in Canada. So I don't think it makes sense to focus your efforts on getting a job offer.

I would recommend you focus on other ways of increasing your score like maxing out your IELTS score, more education, French, etc.
Thanks, I did took 4 ielts exams until I could get every band score above 7 and listening above 8! I have Masters and a Bachelor and I am done with studying more :/ How much French would improve my score from 440? How long from 0 to B1 B2 it takes? Tired of this never ending race already :((((

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks, I did took 4 ielts exams until I could get every band score above 7 and listening above 8! I have Masters and a Bachelor and I am done with studying more :/ How much French would improve my score from 440? How long from 0 to B1 B2 it takes? Tired of this never ending race already :((((
You would need to calculate your score. Do you know any French? B2 is intermediate so 8-12 months of intense training but just guessing.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would recommend you focus more on increasing your English language score.

Some people have learned French in 8 months however this requires quite a lot of work and very focused studies. More realistically it will take more than a year.

I guess it all comes down to how badly you want PR. It is much more difficult given your age.

Good luck.

Reactions: Ardika

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Don't lose hope as they truly says where there is will there is a way. People had done far more than that. I had experienced people giving far more IELTS than this and doing doctorate to reach here.

Reactions: Ardika