+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer real or fake

Janak Thapa

Jul 20, 2021
Dear experts,
i contacted with carrier adviser based on India , they send mr job conformation letter from the CALORAX company HR department and they ask me to pay CAD 190 now they send job offer letter from the BLENYDOM, 1687 rue parc,Sherbrooke Quebec, Canada I saw in offer letter YOU HAVE T PAY 674 CAD for your offer letter charges.
and Benefits information if relevant to the position
vacation 4 week per year
Employmentq benefits include. Short/ long trem Disability, Dentle care, health care,accommodation and meal, transportation and group insurance
salary CAD 4200 p/m and bonus and subject to deduction for taxes and other withholding as required by law or the policies of the company.

hours of work. 8 hr including break time (not mention working day per week)
being a foreigner I need work permit which should be together with offer letter but not sending to me

so please advice me it is true of fake document. What should I do ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear experts,
i contacted with carrier adviser based on India , they send mr job conformation letter from the CALORAX company HR department and they ask me to pay CAD 190 now they send job offer letter from the BLENYDOM, 1687 rue parc,Sherbrooke Quebec, Canada I saw in offer letter YOU HAVE T PAY 674 CAD for your offer letter charges.
and Benefits information if relevant to the position
vacation 4 week per year
Employmentq benefits include. Short/ long trem Disability, Dentle care, health care,accommodation and meal, transportation and group insurance
salary CAD 4200 p/m and bonus and subject to deduction for taxes and other withholding as required by law or the policies of the company.

hours of work. 8 hr including break time (not mention working day per week)
being a foreigner I need work permit which should be together with offer letter but not sending to me

so please advice me it is true of fake document. What should I do ?
Fake.

Delete their emails and don't respond to any other attempts to contact you.

JINSPOUL

Sep 30, 2021
How i can check fake or not ?
OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT Ref Number : CAN/QT/025/OCT/11676813 Name : JINSON KANJIRATHINGAL POULOSE Passport Number : U8143689 Date : 11-10-2021 Congratulation ! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for COMPUTER OPERATOR in BLENYDOM (QUEBEC CANADA) .We are delighted to make you the following job offer. As a member of our organization team ,We would ask for your commitment to deliver Outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations .In addition ,we expect your personal accountability in all the products , actions ,advise and results that you provide as a representative of our organization . In return, we are committed to providing you with ever opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential. We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding . The following points outline the terms and conditions we are proposing. Benefits information if relevant to the position 1) Vacation 4 weeks per annum 2) Employee Benefits include Short/Long Term Disability Dental Care Health Care Accommodation & Meal Transportation Group Insurance 3)Salary Cad $4150 p/m (and bonus and subject to deductions for taxes and other with Holding as required by law or the policies Of the company). 4)Hours of work 8hr (Include Break time)----- Job Responsibilities 1) Setting up computers and other hardware devices. 2) Monitoring error and stoppage messages. 3) Maintaining supply inventory. Following the initial probationary period , a progression and performance review will be conducted on a quaterly basis to assess performance to-date , and to clarify or modify this Arrangement ,as the need may arise. Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it to indicate your acceptance of this Offer. You have to pay $ 170.00 CAD for your offer letter charges. We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our Company and look forward to working with you. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is successful and mutually challenging and rewarding. Accommodation and Transportation The company is providing its own accommodation to the employee depends upon the availability and allotted with share basis and the house is given with all modern facilities .the company shall provide you food also. The Company is providing all transportation facilities to its employees.
jinspoul@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How i can check fake or not ?
OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT Ref Number : CAN/QT/025/OCT/11676813 Name : JINSON KANJIRATHINGAL POULOSE Passport Number : U8143689 Date : 11-10-2021 Congratulation ! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for COMPUTER OPERATOR in BLENYDOM (QUEBEC CANADA) .We are delighted to make you the following job offer. As a member of our organization team ,We would ask for your commitment to deliver Outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations .In addition ,we expect your personal accountability in all the products , actions ,advise and results that you provide as a representative of our organization . In return, we are committed to providing you with ever opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential. We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding . The following points outline the terms and conditions we are proposing. Benefits information if relevant to the position 1) Vacation 4 weeks per annum 2) Employee Benefits include Short/Long Term Disability Dental Care Health Care Accommodation & Meal Transportation Group Insurance 3)Salary Cad $4150 p/m (and bonus and subject to deductions for taxes and other with Holding as required by law or the policies Of the company). 4)Hours of work 8hr (Include Break time)----- Job Responsibilities 1) Setting up computers and other hardware devices. 2) Monitoring error and stoppage messages. 3) Maintaining supply inventory. Following the initial probationary period , a progression and performance review will be conducted on a quaterly basis to assess performance to-date , and to clarify or modify this Arrangement ,as the need may arise. Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it to indicate your acceptance of this Offer. You have to pay $ 170.00 CAD for your offer letter charges. We are confident you will be able to make a significant contribution to the success of our Company and look forward to working with you. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is successful and mutually challenging and rewarding. Accommodation and Transportation The company is providing its own accommodation to the employee depends upon the availability and allotted with share basis and the house is given with all modern facilities .the company shall provide you food also. The Company is providing all transportation facilities to its employees.
jinspoul@gmail.com
Fake. Don’t give them any money. No company gives accommodation and transportation. Grammar so poor.