+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer Letter from rowes.ca through Consultant

Bhupinderk03

Aug 2, 2019
Hello My Name Is Navi (pet name). I am From Punjab. I was Applied for the Canada job by Consultants in Mohali, Punjab after visit the office with proper consulate for the post of Supervisor in Construction field. The Consultant had post a upload on Facebook that they have opportunity for people to do work in Canada.
The Immigration Consultant's website is www.candreamconsultants.com
When I visited the office , They explained me the whole process. They are never charge anything for applying. The words of the Consultant's employee that's we never take any charge from you for applying , we just try to get your job offer letter from company. If it's successful then you have need to prepare your Documentation on your behalf or from us , it's dependent on me. 1) Travel Insurance 2)Medical Insurance 3)Medical from International Hospital 4)Bank Statement 5) Embassy Fee.

Now They give Me job offer letter of 3 pages for Supervisor on The wages of 3280$/Month from www.Rowes.ca (Rowes Group of companies, 25 Studney Drive Hay River, NT X0E 0R6. They give me 10 Days to prepare the document which is cost is near about 30 to 35k INR. They will be Return us our Passport Today .
They are ready to do agreement that if the Embassy not give visa because of incomplete documentation from us Then they take all the responsibility. If it will be not done because of us due to any reason then it's our own responsibility. When i ask them that's why company hire us, then the words are " Canada's Resident employee not worked on low wages that's why company look to the Indian Employee. They said the whole visa+LIMA+Air Ticket+Accommodation+Food's Expenditure will take from company. And it's in the terms and conditions that the Consultant's fee for employment and the whole process will deduct from 12month of salary which is $100.
They will Take The time of 3 Months for whole process of documentation and LIMA.

I try to get snap of my job offer letter of 3 Pages, but they allow me to take 2 page's photo. On the another two pages , IT is Confidential written.

So I Request you to help me to clear that it is fake or Real . Reply me in Jesperemmett@gmail.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello My Name Is Navi (pet name). I am From Punjab. I was Applied for the Canada job by Consultants in Mohali, Punjab after visit the office with proper consulate for the post of Supervisor in Construction field. The Consultant had post a upload on Facebook that they have opportunity for people to do work in Canada.
When I visited the office , They explained me the whole process. They are never charge anything for applying. The words of the Consultant's employee that's we never take any charge from you for applying , we just try to get your job offer letter from company. If it's successful then you have need to prepare your Documentation on your behalf or from us , it's dependent on me. 1) Travel Insurance 2)Medical Insurance 3)Medical from International Hospital 4)Bank Statement 5) Embassy Fee.

Now They give Me job offer letter of 3 pages for Supervisor on The wages of 3280$/Month from www.Rowes.ca (Rowes Group of companies, 25 Studney Drive Hay River, NT X0E 0R6. They give me 10 Days to prepare the document which is cost is near about 30 to 35k INR. They will be Return us our Passport Today .
They are ready to do agreement that if the Embassy not give visa because of incomplete documentation from us Then they take all the responsibility. If it will be not done because of us due to any reason then it's our own responsibility. When i ask them that's why company hire us, then the words are " Canada's Resident employee not worked on low wages that's why company look to the Indian Employee. They said the whole visa+LIMA+Air Ticket+Accommodation+Food's Expenditure will take from company. And it's in the terms and conditions that the Consultant's fee for employment and the whole process will deduct from 12month of salary which is $100.
They will Take The time of 3 Months for whole process of documentation and LIMA.

I try to get snap of my job offer letter of 3 Pages, but they allow me to take 2 page's photo. On the another two pages , IT is Confidential written.

So I Request you to help me to clear that it is fake or Real . Reply me in Jesperemmett@gmail.com
It's a scam.

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Hi What happened to your case ?? did you go through it ? do you suggest other people to go through the same route?? It is too good to be true!! My relative is trying to get help from similar consultant from Mohali

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

S.C.A.M

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi What happened to your case ?? did you go through it ? do you suggest other people to go through the same route?? It is too good to be true!! My relative is trying to get help from similar consultant from Mohali
It's a scam.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
If there is such a way, then half of India would have left to Canada already. Beware of these scammers and approach them at your own risk.

Reactions: scylla