Jun 18, 2017
House Address where to be Welcome.
No: 241 Strathallan Wood,
Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario.
CANADA,FOREIGN.
Contact Number: +16749313374

JOB OFFER LETTER APPOINTMENT
Welcome Dear Applicant , Kaviya Sara
Thanks for your email and Thanks for your interest to work in my house here in TORONTO, CANADA as a Manager housekeeping supervisor, I am Mr.Barry Reichmann Family, a Canada citizen. I'm in urgent need of a house manager supervisor to work for me in my house., Barry The Reichmann family personally own the house, we want our property to be well taken good care. In reference to that, I am pleased to offering you this Job which your duty is not only to be my MANAGER Housekeeping SUPERVISOR but, to take proper care of the house and belongings there in my Home Country as your own.
Is this true or scam...i applied in quicker and i got mail from barryriechmanfamily@gmail.com
Scam.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
House Address where to be Welcome.
No: 241 Strathallan Wood,
Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario.
CANADA,FOREIGN.
Contact Number: +16749313374

JOB OFFER LETTER APPOINTMENT
Welcome Dear Applicant , Kaviya Sara
Thanks for your email and Thanks for your interest to work in my house here in TORONTO, CANADA as a Manager housekeeping supervisor, I am Mr.Barry Reichmann Family, a Canada citizen. I'm in urgent need of a house manager supervisor to work for me in my house., Barry The Reichmann family personally own the house, we want our property to be well taken good care. In reference to that, I am pleased to offering you this Job which your duty is not only to be my MANAGER Housekeeping SUPERVISOR but, to take proper care of the house and belongings there in my Home Country as your own.
Is this true or scam...i applied in quicker and i got mail from barryriechmanfamily@gmail.com
http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com/2017/04/scammer-impersonating-paul-reichmann.html

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Never read anything past the line 'Welcome Dear Applicant'. I mean who says that? Scam and not even a very good attempt at one.

Reactions: scylla
Oct 27, 2018
Hello all,

I have received an job offer from Hamilton Garden estate 36 Chudleigh RD,Toronto,ON M6E 1Y9 Canada who as appointed me as a House keeping Supervisor in his estate. He has told me to pay 610 CD canadian embassy in my country.
I have applied this job from the portal CLICK.IN
Job offer letter was mailed from the nicholasnellx111@gmail.com and the employer was Nicholas Orwell.
Could you please confirm if this is a true or fraud.Your help could be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Vinod kumar.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello all,

I have received an job offer from Hamilton Garden estate 36 Chudleigh RD,Toronto,ON M6E 1Y9 Canada who as appointed me as a House keeping Supervisor in his estate. He has told me to pay 610 CD canadian embassy in my country.
Job offer letter was mailed from the nicholasnellx111@gmail.com and the employer was Nicholas Orwell.
Could you please confirm if this is a true or fraud.Your help could be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Vinod kumar.
almost certainly a scam but post the job offer here with personal details removed.

It is more than likely a fake job offer but need to see the offer. The address is a residential address by the way. What details did they give as far as contacting any embassy/consulate such as email address ?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,

Regards,
Vinod kumar.
Do not pay anything. If you have to pay, it's a scam.

Oct 27, 2018
Date: Oct 27, 2018 12:23 AM
Subject: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To: <vinodyadavs1996@gmail.com>
Cc:

EMPLOYER:HAMILTON GARDEN ESTATE

ADDRESS : 36 CHUDLEIGH RD,TORONTO,ON M6E 1Y9

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

Seasonal greetings, I comes across your profile match on my job published ad on CLICK.IN hence if you are ready to work for me with good Attitude. Here are the job details as i will like you to work for me in my house here in Canada as the Housekeeping Supervisor and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in my house to make sure every thing is going well in my entire estate.
You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
B)A Fixed Land Phone And An Internet Ready Computer.
C)An Official CAR
D)Free feeding and tax free
E)3 weeks pay off holiday per year
WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the
Evening From Monday-Friday.
SALARY: 19,000 CAD MONTHLY,WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:650 CAD,GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY (UN-TAXED):21,600 CAD.
DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION.
Scan and Send
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 4 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
1) I shall forward the documents to the Canadian Embassy/immigration in Canada
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me .
A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.
All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-Embassy in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To Your Country Embassy With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.
NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 610 CAD to the Canada-immigration embassy there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 4 Years Work visa. All these has to be in your name.This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.Therefore do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Work Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter. if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

MR NICHOLAS ORWELL
(DIRECTOR)
+16473602614

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Cc:

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

Seasonal greetings, I comes across your profile match on my job published ad on CLICK.IN hence if you are ready to work for me with good Attitude. Here are the job details as i will like you to work for me in my house here in Canada as the Housekeeping Supervisor and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in my house to make sure every thing is going well in my entire estate.
You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
C)An Official CAR
WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the
SALARY: 19,000 CAD MONTHLY,WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:650 CAD,GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY (UN-TAXED):21,600 CAD.
Scan and Send
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa
All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-Embassy in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To Your Country Embassy With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.
NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 610 CAD to the Canada-immigration embassy there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 4 Years Work visa. All these has to be in your name.This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.Therefore do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Work Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter. if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

MR NICHOLAS ORWELL
(DIRECTOR)
+16473602614
!000 percent a scam job offer that apart from the supposed employer name is almost identical to others posted on this forum..

Nobody is going to pay 19000 dollars a month AND 650 dollars allowance, 228000 dollars a year just in salary no way at all. Just that fact should have told you it is a scam looking to take copies of your documents for use in an ID fraud and also take your money.

If you do a Google of average salaries for the role then 40000 dollars a year seems the average.

https://neuvoo.ca/salary/?job=housekeeping+supervisor

The grammar is terrible and the giveaway statement you get free 'feeding'.

As said before the address is a residential street and not some big estate

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Cc:

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:

C)An Official CAR
WORKING HOURS
Scan and Send

MR NICHOLAS ORWELL
(DIRECTOR)
+16473602614
Fake

Oct 28, 2018
Hi. . . All. . . My self Bhavesh. . . . I have been touched with an immigration company in chandigarh . They said please pay 3000rs..after they give me offer later and after I have to pay 27000rs for my medical , insurance , and embassy fees. . . I have a dout on them please give me a guidenec that is it real or fake think . . . . Thank u all
Hi, Bhavesh I'm from Tamilnadu,India.
Don't pay any amount to them.
Definitely they're cheaters. In Chandigarh more consultancies cheating like this.
I'm also experienced like this with (Dream Destination Consultancy) in Chandigarh, sector 35. If you have political influence please filed a complaint against of them.
Save innocent peoples life in your area.

Muskanp8686

Jan 6, 2019
ADDRESS : 34 CHUDLEIGH RD YORK ON M6E 1Y9 COUNTRY : CANADA Application Requirement Dear Muskan punjabi, Seasonal greetings , I came across your application on my job published ad on QUIKR.COM .I am a sole proprietor on real estates .Given your profile on this platform , i shall give you an opportunity to work in my estate in Canada as the Housekeeping manager.and your job description is to direct and supervise all the workers, working in my properties to make sure every thing is going well in my entire estate. You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my estate in Canada. A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom. B)A Fixed Land Phone And An Internet Ready Computer. C)An Official CAR D)3 weeks pay off holiday per year WORKING HOURS You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the Evening From Monday-Friday. SALARY: 11,000 CAD MONTHLY, WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:650 CAD, GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY (UN-TAXED): 13,600 CAD. DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION. Scan and Send 1. Your International passport 2. Your passport photograph 3. Resume/ full address and Mobile phone PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 4 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT. On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport. 1) I shall forward the documents to the Canadian Embassy/immigration in Canada 2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by me . A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER/LMIA B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT. All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-immigration in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To the Canadian Embassy in your country, With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost shall be paid by me. NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 610 CAD to the Canada-immigration Embassy there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 4 Years Work visa. All these has to be in your name.This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.Therefore do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Work Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter. if you Accept The Terms and Condition. MR HAMILTON ORWELL E +16473602614

Muskanp8686

Jan 6, 2019
Hi All,

I got an same offer as vinod.

With regards to job opportunity with Hamilton real estate.

Below are the details.

Sender : Hamilton Orwell hamiltonagric.inc@gmail.com

ADDRESS : 34 CHUDLEIGH RD YORK ON M6E 1Y9 COUNTRY : CANADA Application Requirement

Dear Muskan punjabi,

Seasonal greetings , I came across your application on my job published ad on QUIKR.COM .

I am a sole proprietor on real estates .
Given your profile on this platform , i shall give you an opportunity to work in my estate in Canada as the Housekeeping manager.and your job description is to direct and supervise all the workers, working in my properties to make sure every thing is going well in my entire estate. You will be working for me for 4 years.

You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my estate in Canada.

A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom.
C)An Official CAR
D)3 weeks pay off holiday per year WORKING HOURS You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 12:00 pm in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the Evening From Monday-Friday.

SALARY: 11,000 CAD MONTHLY, WEEKLY ALLOWANCE:650 CAD, GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY (UN-TAXED): 13,600 CAD.

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION. Scan and Send

3. Resume/ full address and Mobile phone PROCEDURES FOR YOUR
4 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.

2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by me .

A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER/LMIA B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK

All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-immigration in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To the Canadian Embassy in your country, With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa.

Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost shall be paid by me.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 610 CAD to the Canada-immigration Embassy there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 4 Years Work visa. All these has to be in your name.

This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada.

Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.

Therefore do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Work Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter. if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

MR HAMILTON ORWELL E +16473602614

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Both of them are scams. Do you really think you are going to get 11,000 a month and a weekly allowance? If you send money, you will lose it and if you send documents they will steal your identity.

Muskanp8686

Jan 6, 2019
No of course I did not believe this. That is the reason I started doing a research about this scammed.

The offer looks so tempting. However, scam at the same time. I work for an e- commerce company to which we do lots of market research before starting up any projects.

So it's not easy to fool me ;)

The reason I highlighted his email is so that when others are doing an research they should find it.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Research isn't really necessary to be honest. The things these scams offer are not even remotely close to being offered in real life, like free feeding, 11k a month, free accommodation etc. People just need to use their common sense. If they come even close to believing them, they will certainly be scammed at some point in their life.