+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter confirmation

Sagar dhami

Nov 15, 2017
Hello All,

I have received an job offer letter from
50 Ultimate Dr, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1P4, Canada.by Dr.Richmond Hill
Who has appointed me as a supervisor in his estate and he has told me that i have to pay 497 cad to canadian embassy in my country.

I have applied this job from the portal
bmwgroup.ca@job4u.com

And received a request to send a confirmation regarding the same.

Could you please confirm if this is fraud or true.your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sagar Dhami

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a scam.

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
Why do you have to pay this money? Did he say? This would be a weird scam - they advise you to pay money to the embassy?
Really weird.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Why do you have to pay this money? Did he say? This would be a weird scam - they advise you to pay money to the embassy?
Really weird.
There is never any logic to these scams but they prey on people desparate to emigrate to Canada and people unfortunately do not do some very simple homework to search for the facts behind the offers,

Even here it is simple to find that whilst the address is genuine it is in fact the Canadian HQ of BMW motor group .

The so called job portal is suspect as what has this so called job offer to ‘supervise an estate ‘ got to do with the BMW company who for sure anyway would only have a domain with company name.ca not with the @ of some other random domain tagged on the end.

In the OPs post maybe a typo but what are the odds that a DR Richmond Hill has an address in Richmond Hill.

And finally there are processes involved for any job offer where the start point is the employer has to spend money for an LMIA to employ someone through a job offer so suspect any other payment by the potential employee will be to an account made out to look like an official immigration destination.

We have not seen here the text of this offer but generally these scam offers have suspect grammar, offer unrealistic salaries, job perks, travel and basically anything else that sounds too good to be true just to draw their target in.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Really weird.
Money obviously doesn't go to the embassy. They say take your money and say they will pay the embassy on your behalf but keep it for themselves. That's why it's a scam. They want you to think it's going to the embassy.

Raman54042

Dec 28, 2017
hye guys today recived mail fraud mail....

50 Ultimate Dr, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1P4, Canada

Dear friends
Here is my Job Description To Whom It May Concern; We the Bmw Automobile Company are presently recruiting oversea employees for various positions in our establishment. We need skilled and unskilled workers male or female those are ready to relocate to Canada immediately for the position of
(1) Mechanical Engineering
(2) Business Manager
(3) Account Manager
(4) Customer Support / Service
(5) Electrical Engineer
(6) Security (guide)
Etc.
Locations will be given monthly salary of 8,000.00 CAD and weekly allowance of 950 CAD depending on your field of qualification and specialization with free accommodation and food, Official car with maintenance. No government tax deduction out of your salary.
Please do not apply if you didn't have Educational certificates and International passport. Interested applicants should submit their CV via email: bmwgroup.ca.job4u@gmail.com
Employment Status: Full time
Sincerely.
Bmw Automobile Company Canada.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Another scam on the rounds. Please people do you research. A simple google search will tell you it's a scam.....otherwise them asking for money must trigger something in your mind!

sktcian

Feb 25, 2018
Hey guys !
The same type of mails i got...i don't know its a fake or not ! Need your opinion.Please give your suggestion .

50 Ultimate Dr, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1P4, Canada

Application Requirement

Dear Applicant:
Good to hear from you, I received your job request on our job

was set-up to encourage the worldwide E-mail users

hence you are ready to work for me with good Attitude here are the job details as i will like you to work in our company over here in Canada as the

SUPERVISOR
and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in your term to make sure every thing is going well.

You will be working in our company for 2 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.

A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.

B)A Fixed Land Phone And An Internet Ready Computer.

WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the Evening ON (SUPERVISING MY GARDENERS 8 am- 10:00am MONDAY AND MY CHEF DAILY)
Annual leave of 30 days once per year (28 Dec 27 Jan)
Monthly Salary 8,000 CAD Bonus Salary 950 CAD per month
Total Pay 11,800 CAD per month after Tax

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION.
Scan and Send
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.

On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
1) I shall forward the documents to the Canadian Embassy/immigration in Canada
2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadian-immigration/Embassy for visa procurement shall be sent by me .

A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM Canada BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.

All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-Embassy in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To Your Country Embassy With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by us.

NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 522 CAD to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 2 Years Working visa. All these has to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada.

Please do understand that we are doing this due to our past experience whereby we paid for visa and ticket fees and our employee turn us down,causing us to loose so much money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, We will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.

Regards
Engr. Kelvin Kim (Hr)

Tel: +14373702910

Apr 1, 2018
Hi. . . All. . . My self Bhavesh. . . . I have been touched with an immigration company in chandigarh . They said please pay 3000rs..after they give me offer later and after I have to pay 27000rs for my medical , insurance , and embassy fees. . . I have a dout on them please give me a guidenec that is it real or fake think . . . . Thank u all

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi. . . All. . . My self Bhavesh. . . . I have been touched with an immigration company in chandigarh . They said please pay 3000rs..after they give me offer later and after I have to pay 27000rs for my medical , insurance , and embassy fees. . . I have a dout on them please give me a guidenec that is it real or fake think . . . . Thank u all
It's a scam. Don't give them any money.

Kaviya

Jun 17, 2018
House Address where to be Welcome.
No: 241 Strathallan Wood,
Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario.
CANADA,FOREIGN.
Contact Number: +16749313374

JOB OFFER LETTER APPOINTMENT
Welcome Dear Applicant , Kaviya Sara
Thanks for your email and Thanks for your interest to work in my house here in TORONTO, CANADA as a Manager housekeeping supervisor, I am Mr.Barry Reichmann Family, a Canada citizen. I'm in urgent need of a house manager supervisor to work for me in my house., Barry The Reichmann family personally own the house, we want our property to be well taken good care. In reference to that, I am pleased to offering you this Job which your duty is not only to be my MANAGER Housekeeping SUPERVISOR but, to take proper care of the house and belongings there in my Home Country as your own.
Is this true or scam...i applied in quicker and i got mail from barryriechmanfamily@gmail.com