+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter and experience letter issue for PR application

anir333

Dec 30, 2018
Hi All,

I started working for an IT company from 2014 at my native country India. In 2016 I have moved to Canada in ICT for the same organization. I am going to file for my PR and I have asked my organization to provide experience letter and job offer letter which they have provided. Now with the experience letter and job offer letter I am facing some issues. Here are those:

1)In experience letter,my organization has declared my roles,designation,location and work hours but they are not providing the entire compensation details due to some legal compliance they have. They have defined only my current salary and last India salary.

I do have all the compensation review letters. Please let me know how to proceed for this issue.

2)In the job offer letter they have not mentioned my roles and also there is no place holder for my signature.

I do have experience letter. Still does CIC looks for roles and responsibilities and applicant signature in job offer letter? Please let me know how to proceed for this issue.

Please note my organization issues the letters in a specific format and they have declined to provide me the letter with above mentioned missing details.

Kkd

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Format of a letter is not important so far as it reflects that you are lawfully employed and have been discharging your duties as per agreement. Even the details of emoluments are not a matter of concern fo CIS.
Be careful of mention the details of your experience in confirmation with those mention in your employers letter. THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN THE TWO.