Job offer from Employer!!!

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello ppl,
I have a question,
If I have a job offer from an employer than can he confirm that I'll be return back to my home country as there will be a job waiting for me after completion of studies? on my behalf
Thanks

viky07234

May 31, 2015
Add some more facts along with job offer like u gonna rise to a position quickly after this course..... there is boom of this sector and thats the reason u wanna get more qualified in this subject..... tell em with current qualification ur restricted to certain position while after getting this degree u will be eligible for higher management positions. Job offer will be more beneficial if its from same firm where ur working currently and they are eager to take u back once ur done with ur college....

Hope it will help or give some idea.....

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viky07234 said:
Add some more facts along with job offer like u gonna rise to a position quickly after this course..... there is boom of this sector and thats the reason u wanna get more qualified in this subject..... tell em with current qualification ur restricted to certain position while after getting this degree u will be eligible for higher management positions. Job offer will be more beneficial if its from same firm where ur working currently and they are eager to take u back once ur done with ur college....

Hope it will help or give some idea.....
Thank you very much for your help I'll add these points.... :)