+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer from Employer thru Immigration consultant

Hemanth007

Jan 8, 2020
Hi,
I have got a job offer thru my immigration consultant uner BCPNP. Now they (consultant) says job offer has to be apprved thru Federal for further processing and hence it is on hold for sometime due to clearance of previous backlog. I am wondering if this information is valid. My consultant is not fake and cheating us. Please help if anyone facing similar situation.
Yes it has to picked from a draw and from federal you will get nominated after that either express entry or EOI you will get pr.

Hemanth007

Jan 8, 2020
Hi,
I have got a job offer thru my immigration consultant uner BCPNP. Now they (consultant) says job offer has to be apprved thru Federal for further processing and hence it is on hold for sometime due to clearance of previous backlog. I am wondering if this information is valid. My consultant is not fake and cheating us. Please help if anyone facing similar situation.
Share me your contact I am also in process.

mosuR

Jun 23, 2022
Hi,

Can we land in Canada on visitor visa for 6 months, stay in one of the province and work on any part time job and after sometime obtain job offer from one of the authorized employer and then apply for work visa. Does this work out?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

Can we land in Canada on visitor visa for 6 months, stay in one of the province and work on any part time job and after sometime obtain job offer from one of the authorized employer and then apply for work visa. Does this work out?
You can’t work as a visitor in Canada. That would be illegal. First, You need to get a job offer and then employer files for a LMIA paying $1k and proving no Canadian can do the job. Once you have a LMIA, you apply for a work permit. The process can take 8-12 months. You wait and cannot work while in Canada until the LMIA and work permit are approved.