+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer from Employer thru Immigration consultant

mosuR

Jun 23, 2022
Hi,
I have got a job offer thru my immigration consultant uner BCPNP. Now they (consultant) says job offer has to be apprved thru Federal for further processing and hence it is on hold for sometime due to clearance of previous backlog. I am wondering if this information is valid. My consultant is not fake and cheating us. Please help if anyone facing similar situation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I have got a job offer thru my immigration consultant uner BCPNP. Now they (consultant) says job offer has to be apprved thru Federal for further processing and hence it is on hold for sometime due to clearance of previous backlog. I am wondering if this information is valid. My consultant is not fake and cheating us. Please help if anyone facing similar situation.
Have your received a nomination? Your employer has to support your nomination and be eligible under the BCPNP program. Your employer would have shown they couldn’t hire Canadian or PR. So ask to talk to your employer. What NOC? What program? Have you given any money?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
This sounds like a job for a fee situation which is actually illegal. Assume you have given him/her money or you will be asked for money. It can get even worse. In some of these arrangements you are required to give back part of your salary to the employer and some of these criminal employers keep pursuing people for payment after they stop working for them. The government is watching many of these immigration firms and employers committing crimes and fraud and by participating you would also be involved. Unfortunately people get away with them but people are also caught putting their PR status and future citizenship at risk.

mosuR

Jun 23, 2022
Have your received a nomination? Your employer has to support your nomination and be eligible under the BCPNP program. Your employer would have shown they couldn’t hire Canadian or PR. So ask to talk to your employer. What NOC? What program? Have you given any money?
No, not received nomination yet. BCPNP skilled worker. yes we have paid money to the consultant.

erica111

Jun 24, 2022
Hello,

I have submitted my work permit file for Canada last year and recently I received a PFL letter as I forgot to mention my USA student visa refusal. I gave my justification. Can I get a positive outcome after my justification on PFL?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I have submitted my work permit file for Canada last year and recently I received a PFL letter as I forgot to mention my USA student visa refusal. I gave my justification. Can I get a positive outcome after my justification on PFL?
One of three things will happen:

1) Approval
2) Refusal
3) Refusal + 5 year ban from Canada for misrepresentation

No one here can tell you which one it will be. It will be up to the visa officer processing your application. Not mentioning a previous refusal is considered to be quite serious.

erica111

Jun 24, 2022
One of three things will happen:

1) Approval
2) Refusal
3) Refusal + 5 year ban from Canada for misrepresentation

No one here can tell you which one it will be. It will be up to the visa officer processing your application. Not mentioning a previous refusal is considered to be quite serious.

But it was not done intentionally and the same thing I already mentioned in my justification. I do not have any Canada visa refusal.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But it was not done intentionally and the same thing I already mentioned in my justification. I do not have any Canada visa refusal.
It doesn't matter. It's critical to answer all questions truthfully. The onus is on the applicant (you) to review all of the applications carefully and make sure your answers are 100% truthful.

There is nothing you can do at this point but wait. Any of the three outcomes are possible.