+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer from Canadian Tire

ArshadBilal

Jun 22, 2019
It is submitted that I just received a job offer from an agent who work on the behalf of Canadian Tire Ltd . He sent me an application form for work permit and asked me to send him 200 cad dollars after the receiving of work permit visa along with Flight Ticket which I would have to verify from Canadian embassy. Therefore I need guidance from the group members regarding the authenticity of this offer, please.
Regards
Arshad Bilal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It is submitted that I just received a job offer from an agent who work on the behalf of Canadian Tire Ltd . He sent me an application form for work permit and asked me to send him 200 cad dollars after the receiving of work permit visa along with Flight Ticket which I would have to verify from Canadian embassy. Therefore I need guidance from the group members regarding the authenticity of this offer, please.
Regards
Arshad Bilal
It's a scam.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Regards
Arshad Bilal
As per previous post this will be a scam given there is no way a retail operation will offer jobs outside Canada let alone provide a flight ticket. Do not pay any money or share copies any documents as there will be no job and no permit.