+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer for Pharmacist

Dhyan21

Feb 13, 2013
Dear Forum,

I am a Industrial Pharmacist from India. Can anyone help me how to find a job offer in Canada??? As i can see that the new FSWP system is changed and still they have not announced ECA list or any occupation list, i find it difficult to get chance as they are going to take limited application only. so please help me...

thanks..

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhyan21 said:
Dear Forum,

I am a Industrial Pharmacist from India. Can anyone help me how to find a job offer in Canada??? As i can see that the new FSWP system is changed and still they have not announced ECA list or any occupation list, i find it difficult to get chance as they are going to take limited application only. so please help me...

thanks..
A pharmacist is a regulated professional in Canada. To practice as a pharmacist, you must be licensed or registered by the provincial or territorial pharmacy regulatory authority in the province or territory where you plan to work.

Better you join the thread for pharmacists in this forum to get more information

Also read here:

http://www.credentials.gc.ca/immigrants/factsheets/pharmacist.asp

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
To work as a PHARMACIST you are supposed to pass THREE stages(1)Evaluation(2)MCQ(3)OSCE
After completing above THREE stages will be entitled to register as a PHARMACIST.
But after that you have to undergo an INTERNSHIP(Different rules in different provinces) then pass a Jurisprudence Exam.Then only you will be registered as a PHARMACIST in a PROVINCE.
After completing first THREE stages you will be able to get a JOB OFFER and undergo INTERNSHIP.
Please visit following link.

http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/4910/la_id/1.htm