+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer for CEC

Fellyk

Jun 1, 2017
Hello,

I am completing my profile for CEC with express entry and need some clarification. I am currently working part-time in my NOC and have reached the 1560 hrs. I would like to know how to answer the question about intended work in Canada.
I do not have a new job offer, should I answer yes or no? If I say no, I realize it doesn't give me any option to indicate my current Part-time job. But I don't have a job offer with a
full-time, continuous and for at least one year?

I would be happy if I could get some help.
Thanks much.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello,

I am completing my profile for CEC with express entry and need some clarification. I am currently working part-time in my NOC and have reached the 1560 hrs. I would like to know how to answer the question about intended work in Canada.
I do not have a new job offer, should I answer yes or no? If I say no, I realize it doesn't give me any option to indicate my current Part-time job. But I don't have a job offer with a
full-time, continuous and for at least one year?

I would be happy if I could get some help.
Thanks much.
Answer No. this section is if your claiming additional 50 points for a NEW job offer. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

Fellyk

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks for your response.
So where will I indicate that I am qualified for CEC, interms of hours?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
When you created the file, there is a question about whether or not you have the least 1 year Canada experience with 0 a b.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
There should be a work history section where you’ll indicate how many hours you’ve worked and the location of work.

Fellyk

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you guys, so pretty much for the section Intended work in Canada, I should select no for the question " Does......have a job offer in Canada?
Another question "Hours per week? " My weekly part-time hours ranges from 29 to 31, should I just say 29 to be safe? I would still have the 1560 hrs.