+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer fake or real ?

Kison

Nov 14, 2023
Hello guys
I was offered a job by ferme gbj inc after submitting my cv to global assistance inc quebec, i however got letter of contract after 1 month plus, i was employed as a fruit picker..
Salary 14$ per hour
Company website https://www.fermegbjinc.ca/
Address
468 Chemin Principal, Saint-Edmond-les-Plaines,
QC G0W 2M0
Canada
Phone +15147004162

Now the global assistance said i should pay application fee for quebec processing as principal applicant is to pay $869 while dependant is to pay$186

I am to start 28/2/2023

Meanwhile the globalassistance website globalassistanceqc.ca looks fake

Is this a real or fake job

THANKS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys
I was offered a job by ferme gbj inc after submitting my cv to global assistance inc quebec, i however got letter of contract after 1 month plus, i was employed as a fruit picker..
Salary 14$ per hour
Address
QC G0W 2M0
Canada
Phone +15147004162

Now the global assistance said i should pay application fee for quebec processing as principal applicant is to pay $869 while dependant is to pay$186

I am to start 28/2/2023

THANKS
Fake. This job is posted weekly. Do not pay money as it is a scam. You would never get your money back.

bca.hitendra

Dec 1, 2023
Kindly suggest me Sir, I have received a job offer latter from "Zadus Electronics" which is situated at "78-80 Richmond St W Victory Building Toronto ON M5H 2A4, Canada" is the company and job offer is right ?

shaukat591

Feb 3, 2024
I am pleased to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of "Balzac Construction". You have been selected as the best candidate for the “Site Manager” position. Congratulations!
Sincerely,
Henry P. Joseph Human Resource Manager
Contact# + 1-866-578-4011
2820 BD LAURIER, QUEBEC CITY,
QUEBEC G1V 0C1, CANADA
Email: hen_jos@balzacconstruction.com

I Received job Offer letter from this company, can someone please confirm me is this genuine company or fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am pleased to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of "Balzac Construction". You have been selected as the best candidate for the “Site Manager” position. Congratulations!
Sincerely,
Henry P. Joseph Human Resource Manager
Contact# + 1-866-578-4011
2820 BD LAURIER, QUEBEC CITY,
QUEBEC G1V 0C1, CANADA
Email: hen_jos@balzacconstruction.com

I Received job Offer letter from this company, can someone please confirm me is this genuine company or fake
Scam. Job is fake. Website is fake. Company doesn't exist.

Macaren

Feb 3, 2024
Hello guys
Salary 14$ per hour
Address
QC G0W 2M0
Canada
Phone +15147004162

I am to start 28/2/2023

THANKS
Why don’t you do extensive research before asking strangers if this is a genuine offer. I looked up the Global Assistance website you posted. It says on there the founder (Stuart Eily) is part of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants. So I looked it up and there is actually a CAPIC and what do you know, I found the founder of Global Assistance in the active members list. Not all these jobs are fake just conduct extensive research, you may lose an opportunity otherwise.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Why don’t you do extensive research before asking strangers if this is a genuine offer. I looked up the Global Assistance website you posted. It says on there the founder (Stuart Eily) is part of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants. So I looked it up and there is actually a CAPIC and what do you know, I found the founder of Global Assistance in the active members list. Not all these jobs are fake just conduct extensive research, you may lose an opportunity otherwise.
They are ALL fake..nice try