+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer fake or real ?

Nov 1, 2022
Funny thing is the website seem legit...
BUT what looks fishy is that their website doesn't display anthing in French!! It's a farm in Quebec. Why is everything in English???
So likely a spam if the offer have any of the usual suspects.

You need to post more details about the offer... (what position, how much is the pay, do they include flight and accomodation etc)

And did you find their stock listed ?
Did they conduct a thorough interview?
No interview conducted the company just sent me an job offer contract to sign and return it not late than 3 november, i applied for the job through apet travel consultant and they sent me an email that they sent my application to the employer so i should wait after 3 days i received contract job offer from farme beltaire.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And also the agent known as Apet Travel Consultant sent me an email that i should send my passport, passport photo, and payments of USD 210 for application fee and USD of 350 for processing certificate of acceptance in quebec, i tried to contact Farme Beltaire but they told me to contact Apet travel consultant he is their sub agent. I even tried to call their number but no response. Once i read that contract job offer it states that any expenses used by the employee will be refund aftee 5 working days once he arrived in canada and submitt receipts and other supoortive documents. The contract lenth is 2 years renewable, accomodation will be provided by the company, voccation airticket will be provided,laptop and mobile phone also.
It seems like scamms to me why should the agent ask for a such money? Anyone with the same situation before?
It is a scam. Why would you pay in US dollars. All funds would be in Canadian. Employers do not pay accommodations, airfare, phone. Did you google map it? It is someone’s house. No fruit packer makes $25/hr.

Reactions: YVR123
Nov 1, 2022
I even thought the same why should i pay USD and not CAD? Also i google map the office it is just a small house and also tried to call the phone number but it is not responded.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
No interview conducted the company just sent me an job offer contract to sign and return it not late than 3 november, i applied for the job through apet travel consultant and they sent me an email that they sent my application to the employer so i should wait after 3 days i received contract job offer from farme beltaire.
Good that you didn't fall for it! It's a scam for sure.
They created an English only website for a Quebec farm which doesn't make sense. thought they did put some effort to create this fake story and website (likely copied content from some real farm somewhere else)

Sitto

Feb 14, 2023
Here is the sample of the contract job offer
FERME BELTAIRE INC
We Cultivate Partnerships
Ferme Beltaire Inc
160 Ch Petites Terres, Yamachiche,
QC G0X 3L0. Canada
Tel: +1 819340-0337
Email: info@fermebeltaire.ca
Web: www. fermebeltaire.ca
OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: MQ/P56811Q/D57803/Q.
CONTRACT NUMBER: MQ/A226506 DATE: 29.10.2022
EMPLOYEE: LUCIAN JOSEPHAT JOACHIM
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
We have in file, your Resume, Job Application and other important data. After the evaluation of
these documents, we found you qualified to work with our Team. Hence FERME BELTAIRE INC -
CANADA seek to employ your services as an expatriate for the provision of expatriate services on
the above subject matter, FERME BELTAIRE INC - CANADA management hereby congratulates
you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our recruitment consultant
Further details are as follows:
You shall also be expected to meet/liaise with the entire management board of FERME BELTAIRE
INC - CANADA For overview and updates bi-monthly.
DESIGNATION:FRUIT PACKER
MONTHLY SALARY: $25 per hour (take-home after tax deduction).
WORK TIMING:
START 9.00 AM 12.NOON (BREAK) START AGAIN (1PM TILL 5.00PM) Work days
Monday –Saturdays, Sunday’s are holidays.
BENEFITS: Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, Accommodations, Vacation – 28.5 days yearly.
JOB LOCATION: Montreal, Quebec Canada
STARTUP DATE: 20th January, 2023 (FLEXIBLE CAN BE EXTENDED ON APPLICATION)
DURATION OF CONTRACT: 2 (two) years CONTRACT–RENEWABLE.
ALLOWANCES/ ENTITLEMENTS:
Entertainment & Recreation: $200 (Monthly) Travel &Events:$200 (Monthly)
However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to
travel/entertainment allowance.
Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the Period/time of purchase. Employer
shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on
Good Morning I was given something similar from the company with the above email, could be fake, though I have paid the consultant $585 USD

JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: MQ/P56811Q/D54049/Q.
CONTRACT NUMBER: MQ/A225710 DATE: 16.01.2023
EMPLOYEE: AYINDE ADEMOLA SAHEED
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
We have in file, your Resume, Job Application and other important data. After the evaluation of
these documents, we found you qualified to work with our Team. Hence FERME BELTAIRE INC -
CANADA seek to employ your services as an expatriate for the provision of expatriate services on
the above subject matter, FERME BELTAIRE INC - CANADA management hereby congratulates
you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment by our recruitment consultant
You shall also be expected to meet/liaise with the entire management board of FERME BELTAIRE
DESIGNATION: STORE KEEPER
WORK TIMING:
BENEFITS: Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, Accommodations, Vacation – 28.5 days yearly.
STARTUP DATE: 29th
March, 2023 (FLEXIBLE CAN BE EXTENDED ON APPLICATION)
However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to
Cost shall be substantiated and shall be the rate charged at the Period/time of purchase. Employer
shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on
employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
FERME BELTAIRE INC
Ferme Beltaire Inc
QC G0X 3L0. Canada
EXPENSES BEFORE TRAVEL BY EMPLOYEES:
Expenses made/incurred by the employee related to job before commencement of duties or
Expenses made during Travel Plans, Processing of Travel Particulars ETC will be substantiated with
receipts and Employer will reimburse the Employee not later than Five (5) working days after
submission of Employee's expense Report and Receipts as proofs of such Expenses.
Employer however agrees to reimburse fully all Travel costs and Expenses made by Employee.
The agreement hereby binds Employer and Employee in that re-imbursements will be made fully
to Employees upon presentation of Expense Reports and Receipts of Expenses.
UPFRONT PAYMENT OF SALARIES:
Two weeks salaries shall be paid in advance once they employee arrives at the job site. This is to
enable candidates settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained
on assumption of duty relating to default.

Sitto

Feb 14, 2023
Good Morning I was given something similar from the company with the above email, could be fake, though I have paid the consultant $585 USD

JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: MQ/P56811Q/D54049/Q.
CONTRACT NUMBER: MQ/A225710 DATE: 16.01.2023
EMPLOYEE: AYINDE ADEMOLA SAHEED
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
DESIGNATION: STORE KEEPER
WORK TIMING:
STARTUP DATE: 29th
March, 2023 (FLEXIBLE CAN BE EXTENDED ON APPLICATION)
employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
FERME BELTAIRE INC
Ferme Beltaire Inc
QC G0X 3L0. Canada
EXPENSES BEFORE TRAVEL BY EMPLOYEES:
Expenses made/incurred by the employee related to job before commencement of duties or
Expenses made during Travel Plans, Processing of Travel Particulars ETC will be substantiated with
receipts and Employer will reimburse the Employee not later than Five (5) working days after
submission of Employee's expense Report and Receipts as proofs of such Expenses.
Employer however agrees to reimburse fully all Travel costs and Expenses made by Employee.
The agreement hereby binds Employer and Employee in that re-imbursements will be made fully
to Employees upon presentation of Expense Reports and Receipts of Expenses.
UPFRONT PAYMENT OF SALARIES:
Two weeks salaries shall be paid in advance once they employee arrives at the job site. This is to
enable candidates settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained
on assumption of duty relating to default.

Though the consultant has my resume and my certificate while he was applying for the job.

Sitto

Feb 14, 2023

In my case i submitted my CV and certificate to the consultant before i got the offer letter, but similar to what you posted as original though I have paid the consultant $585 USD for permit and other documentation on the job.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In my case i submitted my CV and certificate to the consultant before i got the offer letter, but similar to what you posted as original though I have paid the consultant $585 USD for permit and other documentation on the job.
It's a scam. There is no job.

DHIMV85

Apr 2, 2023
I got job offer after doing ZOOM Face to Face Interview (around 40 mins.) by Montabor Construction Inc, Montreal Canada (https://montaborconstruction.com/) through Xpert Ventures Placement Services (https://www.xpertventuresplacementservices.com/)
Please guide me, is this real Company with job offer or it fake, as there is no Company name in google map and no Linkedin profile of any members etc. ?
However, Company name has registered in below links
https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca/1032534
https://ised-isde.canada.ca/cc/lgcy/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=1032534

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got job offer after doing ZOOM Face to Face Interview (around 40 mins.) by Montabor Construction Inc, Montreal Canada (https://montaborconstruction.com/) through Xpert Ventures Placement Services (https://www.xpertventuresplacementservices.com/)
Please guide me, is this real Company with job offer or it fake, as there is no Company name in google map and no Linkedin profile of any members etc. ?
Fake. All their fake “partners” are in the US too. Website fake…1400+ architects (yeah right).

Reactions: DHIMV85
Apr 25, 2023