+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer Details

Mar 15, 2013
Hello Everyone

I am working for an Indian company and moved from USA to canada with LMIA Exempt

I am having closed work permit for the indian company.

I am thinking to apply fro PR with CEC but my Points are not upto the mark so i want to add JOB offer to get additional points.

Could anyone help me on this with the job offer details\

\Regards
Sandeep

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello Everyone

I am working for an Indian company and moved from USA to canada with LMIA Exempt

I am having closed work permit for the indian company.

I am thinking to apply fro PR with CEC but my Points are not upto the mark so i want to add JOB offer to get additional points.

Could anyone help me on this with the job offer details\
You will first have to work for your employer in Canada for one year, and then when you are ready to apply, you will ineed a new job offer letter from the same employer, indicating that you will have ful;-time skilled employment for a period of at least one year (or permanent employment) after you become a peromanent resident. Sometimes IRCC will also accept a job offer letter that extends well into the future (e.g. for at least one year after you apply, such as if you just started a 2 year contract).

Mar 15, 2013
Hi jes,

I have been working for employer in canada for 11 months and by next month it will be 1 year.

My company is providing job offer letter with full time offer and 1 year after PR but my company doesn't want to mention Hours in the job offer

The will mention saying that it is full time job offer and provide employment after one year of PR

Above mention points are enough for Job offer ? they need hours in job offer?

Thanks
Sandeep