+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Offer - Arranged Employment Points

W8nForever

Jun 7, 2021
Hi,

I came on ICT (LMIA Exempt) to Canada last year i.e. Nov 21. Now I am Updating the PR application after 1 year and I see a section - Do you have a valid job offer.
I got the letter from my employer with the content:

Letter contains:
Start date of the Job, Position, Number of Hours per Week, Gross Salary, Roles and Responsibilities along with following line:
Subject to business considerations such as performance and client needs, we expect Mr. XXXX's employment to continue should he be permitted to immigrate to Canada. We look forward to the Consulate's positive consideration of this application at its earliest opportunity.

Question:
a) Would this letter suffice? and Should I answer the question abt valid job offer as yes in my PR application.

Last edited:

ashusukhija

Nov 14, 2021
Hi,

I came on ICT (LMIA Exempt) to Canada last year i.e. Nov 21. Now I am Updating the PR application after 1 year and I see a section - Do you have a valid job offer.
I got the letter from my employer with the content:

Letter contains:
Start date of the Job, Position, Number of Hours per Week, Gross Salary, Roles and Responsibilities along with following line:
Subject to business considerations such as performance and client needs, we expect Mr. XXXX's employment to continue should he be permitted to immigrate to Canada. We look forward to the Consulate's positive consideration of this application at its earliest opportunity.

Question:
a) Would this letter suffice? and Should I answer the question abt valid job offer as yes in my PR application.
did it work?

W8nForever

Jun 7, 2021
I hope so it will work. I have updated the profile. Now the CRS Score is good enough for next draw. So lets see..