+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job off canada north atlantic immigration

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
Dear Folks.

Under canada north atlantic immigration, the job offer is a must and I approach a company
www.canemp.org or www.canemp.net

They are charging 2500 USD for the process where they help me to find a relavant job offer from companies who are registered under the atlantic programme to provide job offer.

Has any one dealt with this company and his/her experience?

cheers

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dear Folks.

Under canada north atlantic immigration, the job offer is a must and I approach a company
www.canemp.org or www.canemp.net

They are charging 2500 USD for the process where they help me to find a relavant job offer from companies who are registered under the atlantic programme to provide job offer.

Has any one dealt with this company and his/her experience?

cheers
Related topic. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/approved-job-offer-service-scam-or-real.14883/

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
i knew about that thread but it was not conclusive. no one gave their personal review of engagement. hence i asked again here. if any one has first hand exp with the company pls

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

i knew about that thread but it was not conclusive. no one gave their personal review of engagement. hence i asked again here. if any one has first hand exp with the company pls
1. I some how doubt that anyone is coming to come back and admit that they were scammed. Hey but it is your $2500 to waste.

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
why would you say waste. You mean there is never such a company who will want to hire IT professionals under Atlantic pgm??

mp1

Feb 4, 2018
I started my AIPP process with CANEMP CANADA in September last
year and it is now progressing. I am quite satisfied with their service