+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Approved Job offer service, Scam or real?

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I was contacted by one group which offer Employment services for Canada, they are offering Approved job offer within time period of 2 months. They requested $2000 for their employment service, which $1000 have to be paid on initial contract sign, $500 when approved job offer would be submitted to embassy and rest of when embassy will approve validation.

Company is operating 2 different websites as following

canemp.net
canemp.com

Adress goes here....

Kevin

Services Consultant

Registered Office :
CanEmp Employment & Relocation Services
5824 Main Street, Niagara Falls,
Ontario, Canada L2G 5Z5
Telephone : + 1 905 781 3535
Fax : + 1 905 497 6199
Email : assessment @ canemp.com

I got call ... it was one man from India, he told me so many things,we will do this that bla bla. After i did one search on google and found ...there are so many people who recieved job offers from this company but still no any one have any experience, if they are legitimate of Scam.

If some one within canada , knows them or can validate from any source , that would be great work, or if some one have any positive or negative experience, please let as know all.Thanks

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

Are Employers willing to employ foreign workers(on work permit) with this global financial crisis situation??

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
I checked,Its licenses are in order BUT this does not gurantee it is run by honest people,I know many unethical people who just pay their fines and keep on operating.Trust your instinct and look for references

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
do they employ doctors also?

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10
there is something fishy about this company...the domain registration has been done by someone sitting in australia...the domain is relatively new..i.e. registered in 2007 and is going to expire on Apr,2009...Now the question is if the company is old and reputed then why is the domain registration so new and for such a short duration...generally short duration domains are created for cheating people...so be careful...please see the link for further information abt camemp company.
http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=canemp&tld=com
god bless

paakhi

Dec 21, 2008
Hi,

I have also been contacted by such agencies in India but they are charging $15000 for the Job offer.

They will provide you only job offer that will help you in speeding your Immigration process but they will not guaranty that you will join the JOB after getting your Visa.

It will only help in speeding your process.I am agreed with you under this Global Crisis situation it will not help.

JC

Star Member
Aug 25, 2005
mahharrouf said:
............. if they are legitimate of Scam.

If some one within canada , knows them or can validate from any source , that would be great work, or if some one have any positive or negative experience, please let as know all.Thanks
DON’T BE THE VICTIM OF A SCAM. If the offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you go with this offer, prepare to lose your hard earned $1000 plus.

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
mahharrouf said:
Hi

I was contacted by one group which offer Employment services for Canada, they are offering Approved job offer within time period of 2 months. They requested $2000 for their employment service, which $1000 have to be paid on initial contract sign, $500 when approved job offer would be submitted to embassy and rest of when embassy will approve validation.

Company is operating 2 different websites  as following

http://www.canemp.net/
http://www.canemp.com/

Adress goes here....

Kevin

Services Consultant

Registered Office :
CanEmp Employment & Relocation Services
5824 Main Street, Niagara Falls,
Ontario, Canada L2G 5Z5
Telephone   : + 1 905 781 3535
Fax            : + 1 905 497 6199
Email         : assessment@canemp.com
website       :   www.canemp.com

I got call ... it was one man from India, he told me so many things,we will do this that bla bla. After i did one search on google and found ...there are so many people who recieved job offers from this company but still no any one have any experience, if they are legitimate of Scam.

I dont know nothing about this company, but it does sound like a scam. Why would they charge a person looking for a job??? Anyways, in Canada its illegal to charge prospect employess for job positioning, they can charge employers. but not employees, so any license they could have as a placement agency, im sure they are violating the rules. BESIDES, EVEN WORSE, THEY SAY THEY GET YOU A JOB IN TWO MONTHS, AND THEY CHARGE YOU $2000, DEFINITELY my advice would be, "Stay away from them".

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
valioiko said:
EVERY company that arranges Job Offers with AEO charges employees, not employers!
WHO IS AEO???

What fees can employment agencies charge workers?

An employment agency cannot directly or indirectly demand or charge a fee, reward or other compensation to a person seeking employment or information about employers seeking employees, or for securing employment or information about any employer. To do so is an offence and illegal under the Alberta Employment Agency Business Licensing Regulation.

Employment agencies may charge a fee for services provided, relating to the preparation of a resume, but the agency cannot require a person to purchase these services as a condition of the agency's job placement services. If the agency charges fees for a resume, these must be clearly indicated and visible in their business premises and in the contract with their client.

YOU CAN CHECK THIS INFORMATION AT:
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/employers/employmentagencies.html#5

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
I want to make a rectification.
IT'S NOT ILLEGAL FOR A COMPANY TO CHARGE FEES TO EMPLOYEES FOR LANDING A JOB IN ALL CANADA, IT'S JUST IN SOME PLACES LIKE ALBERTA. BUT IT IS LEGAL IN PROVINCES LIKE ONTARIO OR IN THE USA (no wonder why I wanna move to Alberta).
So that means, if the company is based outside Alberta (that means their license has to be from another place where its allowed to work in that way) they could legally charge employees for their services. Even though they land you a job within Alberta, and they can do that.