+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job in Canada

Pedro17

Dec 27, 2017
Hello , please I need your help this morning I received an email from this address:
ADDRESS = 526 JOHN ST,NORTH BUILDING 11D
AYLMER,ON N5H 2B8 CANADA.
COUNTRY = CANADA
PHONE NUMBER= +13654002163
Many days ago I apply for a job position in this page www.shine.com
the company who offers the job is http://www.planetshrimp.com
And the person who contact me is Mr.DAVIDSCHWARTZ(Employer)+13654002163.
Please I need to know if this is not spam ? it´s real? if you need the mail I can give you!!
Thanks for your help!!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Share the email text here with your details taken out

Whether is genuine or not can usually be determined based on grammar, unrealistic job promises and even the email address on the letter which probably should be something like @planetshrimp.com

If you look at the planetshrimp contact details the phone number is different http://www.planetshrimp.com/contact/

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedro17

Pedro17

Dec 27, 2017
Share the email text here with your details taken out

Whether is genuine or not can usually be determined based on grammar, unrealistic job promises and even the email address on the letter which probably should be something like @planetshrimp.com

If you look at the planetshrimp contact details the phone number is different http://www.planetshrimp.com/contact/
Hi, yes of course I could see that also the use gmail domain and they don´t use planetshrimp domain. Now I will copy all text of mail in order to check by yours:
COUNTRY = CANADA
Application Requirement
Dear Applicant:

Good to hear from you, I received your job request on my job published ad on SHINE hence you are ready to work for me with good Attitude here are the job details as i will like you to work for me in my Farm here in Canada as the Farm Manager/supervisor and your work is to supervise all the workers, working in my farm to make sure every thing is going well in my entire farm.
You will be working for me for 2 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my residence in Canada.
A)A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.
B)A Fixed Land Phone And An Internet Ready Computer.
WORKING HOURS
You Will Be Working From 7:00 am to 11:00 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in the
Evening.
SALARY 15,000 CAD MONTHLY+500 CAD ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (UNTAXED)=15,500 CAD GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.
DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN CANADA APPLICATION.
Scan and Send
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.
1) I shall forward the documents to the Canadain Embassy/immigration in Canada
2).Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the Canadain-immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me .
A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM CANADA BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE CANADA HIGH COURT.
All These Documents i Shall Send Along With Your Attached Documents To The Canadian-Embassy in Canada And The Same Documents Will Be Sent To Your Country Embassy With Which The Embassy will Contact You For The Interview And Stamping Of Your Visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost must be paid by me.
NOTE: You will pay for your visa fee of 320 CAD to the Canada-immigration department there in Your Country To enable them secure an appointment for your 2 Years Working visa. All these has to be in your names.This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to Canada. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down,causing me to loose my money with no refund.So I say do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to Pay for Your visa Fee To The Canadian-Embassy When Needed During Your Working Visa Processing, I will send you a copy of the job agreement Letter for you To Sign if you Accept The Terms and Condition.
THANKS
MR.DAVID SCHWARTZ
(Employer)
+13654002163

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The format is the same as many other scams you will see on here where these people use a valid company name and even address but then the job offer is totally fake and absolutely nothing to do with the company whose name they are using.

They get people to pay money on the promise of a job but there is no job and you could even find your identity documents have been used in some sort of Id scam. Unfortunately people still fall for it.

Who on earth pays 15000 a month plus 500 a week allowance for a farm supervisor which coincidentally adds up to 17000 a month not as quoted 15500.

So do not send any money or any documents to this person, you will not see anything in return.

Here is a similar scam
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-fake-help-me-out.531829/#post-6559411

Last edited:

Pedro17

Dec 27, 2017
The format is the same as many other scams you will see on here where these people use a valid company name and even address but then the job offer is totally fake and absolutely nothing to do with the company whose name they are using.

They get people to pay money on the promise of a job but there is no job and you could even find your identity documents have been used in some sort of Id scam. Unfortunately people still fall for it.

Who on earth pays 15000 a month plus 500 a week allowance for a farm supervisor which coincidentally adds up to 17000 a month not as quoted 15500.

So do not send any money or any documents to this person, you will not see anything in return.

Here is a similar scam
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-fake-help-me-out.531829/#post-6559411

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Who on earth pays 15000 a month plus 500 a week allowance for a farm supervisor
Geez....For that money I think I'm gonna apply for that one! And 6 hours a day! Think I'll give old David a call!!!

Scam!

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello , please I need your help this morning I received an email from this address:
COUNTRY = CANADA
Many days ago I apply for a job position in this page www.shine.com
the company who offers the job is http://www.planetshrimp.com
And the person who contact me is Mr.DAVIDSCHWARTZ(Employer)+13654002163.
Please I need to know if this is not spam ? it´s real? if you need the mail I can give you!!
Thanks for your help!!
Its has the signs of a scam all over it, the poor grammar/spelling, very high salary by Canadian standards..even a director at a respectable local company wouldn't be paid that high.

Secondly, it just seems you sent a resume and got an offer in return..this doesn't happen in canada, even for the lowest paying jobs there is still lots of competition, candidates have to go through rigorous interviewing process/reference checks, background checks and etc.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Its has the signs of a scam all over it, the poor grammar/spelling, very high salary by Canadian standards..even a director at a respectable local company wouldn't be paid that high.

Secondly, it just seems you sent a resume and got an offer in return..this doesn't happen in canada, even for the lowest paying jobs there is still lots of competition, candidates have to go through rigorous interviewing process/reference checks, background checks and etc.
As with all these scams it is a shame that anyone who has been unfortunate enough to fall for these scams does not feed back their experience. It is almost as though once someone has been taken in they are too embarrassed to admit how naive they have been in not seeing through any offer.

These people prey on the fact that some people are desparate to find a way to secure entry to Canada and whether they score a few hundred dollars for each hit or sell off someone’s identity , job done for them and must assume people do fall for it enough times to make it worth their while.

Basic rule though should always be if looks to good to be true then for sure it is and should be avoided.

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Wow.....pretty good hours for farm work ! Good hours for any work !

This is 100 % scam, fake.

Stay far from it and do not send money or documents to this person.