+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS THIS FAKE? HELP ME OUT

sarath1239

Dec 5, 2017
"GlemHM Poultry Farm" <recruitment.glemhm@gmail.com>
Date: 20-Oct-2017 14:44
Subject: Thank you for showing interest in the supervising position !
To: <jibinbalanjb@gmail.com>
Cc:

Dear Jibin,

First of all, pardon me for the late response as I was busy with a project which i was appointed to lead the team in the United State, and thank you very much for the interest you have shown in working with us. The contents of your resume were so much interesting that we hope something could be worked out and maybe you will finally become our farm supervisor. We're not the selective type of whom to employ for the job position either by race or body color, the position is open to whoever qualifies for it, we just hope and look forward to the best candidate as God leads us.

I am Dr. Bernard M. Reichmann MD, FRCSC from BC. I am a trained and experienced Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon., I was trained at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada – Head and Neck Surgery. American Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon.

Fellow :-

* Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

* American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

* Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

My wife. Dr. Debrah Reichmann BSc, DMD, FRCD(C). who graduated with Honours in dual degree in Biochemistry and Cell biology from the University of Western Ontario in 2007 and she decided to pursue her dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry.

Currently we're living happily as a happy family with our 2 children here in British Columbia and we're now succeeding on our new poultry farm business of over one million layer birds and it's 10.05 acres large which we've been working on for the past 13months now and it's located at Vermilion area in Alberta. We are just completing our newly equipped poultry farm house which we're looking for supervising manager to work on full-time basis.

Our main target is to find the suitable and hardworking responsible individual to take up the position of the new poultry farm supervisor who will be working with a team of 18 members in the day to day running of the poultry farm. Potential candidates for job position should aim to possess a high standard in inter-personal relationship, bio security and day to day organizational and team leadership skills. experience essential along with NVQ/SVQ Poultry or similar agricultural qualification, computer skills essential.

This is a great opportunity to join and work with one of the Canadian leading poultry and egg production business, and be part of our successful operation.

The position involves working and reporting directly with the poultry farm general manager in the daily management with a strong focus on hygiene systems, maintenance and supervision duties.

The offered position based on an attractive package which includes on site one bedroom self-apartment, farm vehicle and a cellphone access is on offer for the suitable candidate with a generous re-numeration package including annual leave bonus and time to time medical facilities free of charge.

THE ROLL ALSO REQUIRES:-

* An understanding of leading edge modern computer controlled environmental systems.

* An average level of communication and a team lead player.

* Flexible team leading, able to multi-task and handle production challenges have an understanding of computers, including word, excel and outlook.

* Have knowledge of WH&S safety systems in the work place, identify and implement improvements to the hygiene systems

* Responsible for farm compliance and knowledge of RSPCA, FRAPA bird welfare best practices

* Responsible for farm compliance and knowledge of FSANZ Food Safety.

* Responsible for farm Bio-security and Quarantine restrictions that apply. (No birds or farm equipment to be kept at place of residence).

* Understand the work demands of a 24Hrs seven day a week poultry business and alarm duties.

* A generous salary package is available for the suitable candidate, including a relocation allowance.

* A furnished clean and well maintained one bedroom self-apartment suitable for family and farm vehicle will be supplied.

* Professional development and training support will be offered from time to time for suitable candidate without prior experience in livestock or agricultural business.

* A six weeks paid annual leave every 12 months is also available for the position.

WORKING HOURS:

Successful candidate for the post will be working on Full Time basis from 7am to 12noon in the morning section and from 2pm to 7pm in the evening sections.

Also training will be provided from time to time by experienced personnel's. As i have said earlier, we're not the racist type so we are not choosy of whom to employ, we just hope for the best candidate from any part of the world.

SALARY:

Monthly salary at hand will be: $4,600 CAD, Including allowances: Over-time will be paid according to the Canadian Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Law after calculation. Over-time hours mean extra hours of labour rendered in excess of the normal working hours. Candidate must be capable of working extra hours (physically and psychically)

READ CAREFULLY:- If you're finally considered and you qualified with the requirements for the position of supervisor in our poultry farm, we as your sponsor will make all necessary documentation process related to your contract of employment with us as a foreigner, also the foreigner working permit registrations through a qualified immigration attorney here and with the Canadian National Labor Relations Board(CNLRB), the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canadian Department of Foreigner's Employment in Canada, once all the registrations are completed and all documentation process is complete and approved from our side as your sponsor/employer, we will then send you necessary documents and approval whatsoever from the ministry office for the processing and procurement of your travel clearance with the Canada embassy in your country which will enable you travel to Canada and resume in your new job, also it will be more easier for you getting your travel visas from there.

In-other to begin with the employment process and start the documentation preparation, firstly you have to confirm your seriousness to me and let me know if the terms and conditions given are suitable for you in taking up the position including the salary package involved and if God permits we finally select you for the post, are you ready to relocate in Canada?

By confirming your readiness, kindly send me the list of your ''EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES'' that you've achieved till date, your international passport copies and two recent passport photos via e-mail scan copies to help us start preparing the contract agreement documents and applications.

Once I receive your confirmation response along with the mentioned documents (''Your Education Certificates, Recent Passport Photos and International Passport Copies (Information Page), we will contact the attorney to immediately start the preparation of the contract papers and necessary forms to be filled which i will send to you with further instructions when it's ready.

Note:- Do not bother to respond to this mail if you're not satisfied with the terms and conditions as mentioned above, but if you found this opportunity to be a suitable one for you, then get back to us with your complete documents in a proper manner and if after going through your documents we're satisfied with you. we will instruct you on further steps to follow.

Due to my work commitments, I am presently in the United States to lead a project team from my office and i will be staying for 3weeks or so maybe till i go back to Canada, I will always keep in-touch with you through mail and also i will be texting you in SMS, you can call to speak with me anytime on +1 646-731-0862

Same mobile number is use for my whatsapp so you can be in-touch anytime .

God bless you

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Bernard M. Reichmann MD. FRCSC &

Dr. Debrah Reichmann BSc, DMD, FRCD(C)

Home address:- 156 Chamberlain Crescent, Tumbler Ridge, British Columbia V0C 2W0

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's fake and a scam.

sheCAN

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-1-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-1-2018
LANDED..........
17-4-2018
scary...considering they claim to be fellows of the royal colleges...reconstructive surgery...and then they are in poultry business...imagine the thriller movies nowadays :eek::confused: kidding but be careful

also THE ROLL ALSO REQUIRES should've been spelled *ROLE

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As others have said it is a scam, the bad grammar alone is a give away for such highly qualified people.

Nobody unfortunately ever seems to feedback if they fall for one of these scams maybe they are embarrassed that they got pulled in who knows. Can only suspect that either at some point money will be asked for or maybe it is some elaborate ID theft scam.

fotjon

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
FSW
As I said, its easy to detect the scam from the first paragraph alone, just put yourself in the position of hiring someone....

Why in the hell would I tell someone I am about to hire but never met before: my wife's name, title, graduation with honors in dual degree in that year from that university and even her intention to pursue a dental degree...:D, ridiculous

Last edited:

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Asking for passport details. Hopefully nobody falls for that or they will get their identity stolen.

lakshman.12

Feb 4, 2018
Even I got the same email, something like this.. IT'S TOTAL FRAUD!!!!

Dear Lakshman ,

First of all, pardon me for the late response as I was busy with a project which i was appointed to lead the team here in the United State, and thank you very much for the interest you have shown in working with us. The contents of your resume were so much interesting that I hope something could be worked out between us and maybe you will finally become my farm supervisor. I'm not the selective type of person so anybody could be offered the post, I will not disqualify anyone either by race or body color, the position is open to whoever qualifies for it, I just hope and look forward for the best candidate as God permits.

I am Dr. Bernard L. Walker PhD, RD from BC. I am Assistant Professor & Campus Alberta Innovates Program (CAIP) Chair in Nutrition, Food and Health; Director of the Human Nutrition Research Unit; CIHR New Investigator. Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences. Agricultural Food and Nutritional Science

I received my Ph.D. from the University of Alberta, Canada, and completed further training at the Cross Cancer Institute (Canada), the National Institutes of Health (USA) and Newcastle University (UK). I'm an Associate Editor of Clinical Nutrition and the Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle and has been recognized as a Fellow of the Obesity Society (USA).

Teaching:

*NUTR 482 - Introduction to Dietetic Practice (Winter 2018).

*NUTR 440 - Current Topics in Nutritional Science (Winter 2016, 2017).

*Postdoctoral Fellowship - NIDDK, National Institutes of Health, USA.

My wife. Dr. Debrah Walker PhD. who graduated with Honors in Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences from the University of Alberta in 2007 and she decided to pursue her research on Poultry Systems Modeling. We're a happy family of four and living happily with our 2 children in British Columbia, we're succeeding on our new poultry farm business of over one million layer birds and it's 10.05 acres large which we've been working on for the past 13months now and it's located at Vermilion area in Alberta. We are just completing the newly equipped poultry farm house which we're looking for a supervising manager to supervise on full-time basis.

Our main target is to find the suitable person to take up the position of the new poultry farm supervisor who will be working with a team of 18 to 20 members in the day to day running of the poultry farm. Potential candidates for job position should aim to possess a high standard in inter-personal relationship, bio security and day to day organizational and team leadership skills. experience essential along with NVQ/SVQ Poultry or similar agricultural qualification, computer skills essential.

This is a great opportunity to join and work with one of the Canadian leading poultry and egg production business, and be part of our successful operation.

The position involves working and reporting directly with the poultry farm general manager in the daily management with a strong focus on hygiene systems, maintenance and supervision duties.

The offered position based on an attractive package which includes on site one bedroom self-apartment, farm vehicle and a cellphone access is on offer for the suitable candidate with a generous re-numeration package including annual leave bonus and time to time medical facilities free of charge.

THE ROLL ALSO REQUIRES:-

* An understanding of leading edge modern computer controlled environmental systems.

* An average level of communication and a team lead player.

* Flexible team leading, able to multi-task and handle production challenges have an understanding of computers, including word, excel and outlook.

* Have knowledge of WH&S safety systems in the work place, identify and implement improvements to the hygiene systems

* Responsible for farm compliance and knowledge of RSPCA, FRAPA bird welfare best practices

* Responsible for farm compliance and knowledge of FSANZ Food Safety.

* Responsible for farm Bio-security and Quarantine restrictions that apply. (No birds or farm equipment to be kept at place of residence).

* Understand the work demands of a 24Hrs seven day a week poultry business and alarm duties.

* A generous salary package is available for the suitable candidate, including a relocation allowance.

* A furnished clean and well maintained one bedroom self-apartment suitable for family and farm vehicle will be supplied.

* Professional development and training support will be offered from time to time for suitable candidate without prior experience in livestock or agricultural business.

* A six weeks paid annual leave every 12 months is also available for the position.

WORKING HOURS:

Successful candidate for the post will be working on Full Time basis from 7am to 12noon in the morning section and from 2pm to 7pm in the evening sections.

Also training will be provided from time to time by experienced personnel's. As i have said earlier, we're not the racist type so we are not choosy of whom to employ, we just hope for the best candidate from any part of the world.

SALARY:

Monthly salary at hand will be: $4,600 CAD, Including allowances: Over-time will be paid according to the Canadian Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Law after calculation. Over-time hours mean extra hours of labour rendered in excess of the normal working hours. Candidate must be ready and capable of working extra hours (physically and psychically)

READ CAREFULLY:- If you're finally considered and you qualified with the requirements for the position of supervisor in our poultry farm, we as your sponsor will make all necessary documentation process related to your contract of employment with us as a foreigner, also the foreigner working permit registrations through a qualified immigration attorney here and with the Canadian National Labor Relations Board(CNLRB), the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canadian Department of Foreigner's Employment in Canada, once all the registrations are completed and all documentation process is complete and approved from our side as your sponsor/employer, we will then send you necessary documents and approval whatsoever from the ministry office for the processing and procurement of your travel clearance with the Canada embassy in your country which will enable you travel to Canada and resume in your new job, also it will be more easier for you getting your travel visas from there.

In-other to begin with the employment process and start the documentation preparation, firstly you have to confirm your seriousness to me and let me know if the terms and conditions given are suitable for you to take up the position including the salary package involved and if God permits we finally select you for the post, are you ready to relocate to Canada?

By confirming your readiness, kindly send me the list of your ''EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES'' whatever you've achieved till date, your international passport copies and two recent passport photos via e-mail scan copies to help us start preparing the contract agreement documents and applications.

Once I receive your confirmation response along with the mentioned documents (''Your Education Certificates, Recent Passport Photos and International Passport Copies (Information Page), I will contact the attorney to immediately start the preparation of the contract papers and necessary forms to be filled which i will send to you with further instructions when it's ready.

Note:- Do not bother to respond to this mail if you're not satisfied with the terms and conditions as mentioned above as nothing is going to be adjust, but if you found this opportunity to be a suitable one for you, then get back to me with your complete documents in a proper manner and if after going through your documents we're satisfied with you. I will instruct you on further steps to follow.

Due to my work commitments, I am presently in New York USA to lead a project team from my office and i will be staying here for 3weeks or so maybe till i go back to Canada,

I will always keep in-touch with you through mail and also i will be texting you in SMS, you can call to speak with me anytime on +1 646-731-0862

Same mobile number is use for my whatsapp so you can be in-touch anytime.

God bless you

Sincerely,

Dr. Bernard L. Walker PhD, RD
Home address:- 168 Chamberlain Crescent, Tumbler Ridge, British Columbia V0C 2W0

Attached are photos of the poultry farm....

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
So many red flags with personal details and all. But the thing that cracked me the most was:

"THE ROLL ALSO REQUIRES:-" ROLL and not ROLE.

"An average level of communication and a team lead player." Who asks for average level of anything, at least write basic or good communication.