+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job for spousal Sponsorship

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
My wife was in Pak for wedding before wedding she was on job and she got letter from there and she has that letter from Oct. but that letter is 3 month old now and she has no job from 3 months as she was out of country and she left that job, can we show that letter to CIC along with NOA? or she need to find new job now and then apply?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
NOA, yes. Job letter if you are working. If not working, write an explanation letter describing current circumstances.

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
NOA, yes. Job letter if you are working. If not working, write an explanation letter describing current circumstances.
She was working, so do she need to write that she was out for wedding and now she is searching for job etc or better to wait for a job?

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
and also i send the october form and now i see new updated forms are available. will they return my application or do i need to send them new forms? though no difference at all in both forms

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
She was working, so do she need to write that she was out for wedding and now she is searching for job etc or better to wait for a job?
Who leaves a job for wedding ceremony? First thing in spousal application is DO NOT LIE at all. If she is not working, just explain the circumstances and provide a bank statement showing funds in account.

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Who leaves a job for wedding ceremony? First thing in spousal application is DO NOT LIE at all. If she is not working, just explain the circumstances and provide a bank statement showing funds in account.
My wife left the job for wedding and now she is going back. How much bank statement she need to show?