+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job for physiotherapy

Amna Sabir

Nov 12, 2022
Hello everyone, it me Amna Sabir from Peshawar, Pakistan. I am new here. I am searching for job in my field to work as phyisotherapist and also searching for scholorship to continue my eductaion, To complete my M.S. kindly help me. ❤ Thank you soo much.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, it me Amna Sabir from Peshawar, Pakistan. I am new here. I am searching for job in my field to work as phyisotherapist and also searching for scholorship to continue my eductaion, To complete my M.S. kindly help me. ❤ Thank you soo much.
Do you have admission to a university? If so talk to them about scholarships as there are very few scholarships for international students. If doing a Masters, you may get some money.

As for work, you can’t work in Canada as a physiotherapist unless licensed so look at the province you want to live in and look at licensing requirements. You then need a full-time job offer with LMIA from an employer. The employer proves no Canadian could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit.

marybroak

Feb 2, 2023
You can apply for scholarships at every university in Canada. The universities provide plenty of scholarship opportunities for international students. And you can not work in Canada as a physiotherapist without a license.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can apply for scholarships at every university in Canada. The universities provide plenty of scholarship opportunities for international students. And you can not work in Canada as a physiotherapist without a license.
This is incorrect. There aren’t a lot of scholarships for international students, there are some but the majority of scholarships are limited to Canadian citizen or PRs.

marybroak

Feb 2, 2023
Hi, as per my knowledge, in Canada, physiotherapy is a master's degree. The university provides a few scholarship opportunities for international students. The majority of scholarships are limited to Canadian citizens or PRs. As for work, a person can not work as a physiotherapist until he gets a professional license.

Reactions: canuck78

Frank12

Oct 13, 2022
Hi, You have a Master, so you must demonstrate your progress in education and career to obtain a study permit. You must provide evidence as to why you must travel to Canada and spend hundreds of dollars. To support costs, you must provide evidence of the employment you will have upon returning home. Request study permission. 14 weeks is the average, however, some people have had to wait longer. Show at least $10k once tuition has been paid, educational advancement, professional opportunities to cover costs and ties to your native country. As for employment, a person cannot find employment in the field of physiotherapy unless he obtains a professional license.