Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hello guys

i just want to get a advice or suggestion from my senior and knowledgeable persons about my concern.
i have completed three year diploma in computer science and engineering (2007), after that i have recently completed my B.tech from AMIE, kolkata 2017.

My question IS
-IS i am eligible for Canadian PR. can i show after my diploma (three years) job experience.?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
hello guys

i just want to get a advice or suggestion from my senior and knowledgeable persons about my concern.
i have completed three year diploma in computer science and engineering (2007), after that i have recently completed my B.tech from AMIE, kolkata 2017.

My question IS
-IS i am eligible for Canadian PR. can i show after my diploma (three years) job experience.?
Are you asking if you can show your diploma as job experience? If that's your question, the answer is no, you cannot, and no, you will not be eligible. You need to have a minimum of 1 year of full time job experience to be eligible to apply.

If you're asking something else, please clarify - I can't quite make out what you're asking.

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
no ....my mean to say that in 2007 i have completed diploma in computer science and engineering and 2017 march i have completed my b.tech from AMIE kolkata. in this conduction is i am eligible for Canadian pr applicant?. can i apply ? i have enough experience 2007 onward....

please guide on this i am eligible or not for applying as a pr applicant?

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Hi experts,

I've received an ITA and I'm in process of collecting required documents. I've a quick query related to 'Personal Details' section in the application portal.

During pre-ITA application I've shown Work Experience for past 4 years work-ex with relevant NOC. I have collected Job reference letters as per the prescribed format of CIC for these 4 years (2 companies). However when I move to 'Personal Details' section of the application, I intend to just mention some years of employment for which I do not have a Job Reference letter. I'm sharing of this info is not for the sake of points or anything else (I already have 470 CRS), rather this is just for clarity and sharing accurate info of my past 10 years of work/education/unemployment record.

Question: Will I still need Job Reference letter in this case?

Thanks!
AK

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
no ....my mean to say that in 2007 i have completed diploma in computer science and engineering and 2017 march i have completed my b.tech from AMIE kolkata. in this conduction is i am eligible for Canadian pr applicant?. can i apply ? i have enough experience 2007 onward....

please guide on this i am eligible or not for applying as a pr applicant?
Do you have actual work experience? I mean, have you worked for an employer full time before? You need at least one year of full time experience to qualify to apply for PR as a Federal Skilled Worker (FSW). Your diploma\degree cannot be considered work experience.

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
yes from 2007 to till the date i am working . my question is i have done my diploma in 2007 and after that i have completed my b.tech (degree)from Amie kolkata this year 2017. they will consider my work experience after b.tech or they will consider after diploma. if they will consider my work experience after graduation then i am not eligible because in march this year i have completed my graduation so i will have only three month work experience or if they consider after diploma then i have enough work experience . on that way i am asking am i eligible for PR or not.?