+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Experience Letter for Software Developer ( 21232)

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
I recently received an ITA. I have prepared the following sample letter for my manager to sign . Please recommend any changes if required , I'd be really grateful.

Company letterhead

Date: Email:

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify that NAME is currently employed with COMPANY NAME, as Software Development Engineer 2 and his Date of Joining is 14/06/2022. He has worked as Member of Technical Staff up till 30/06/2023 after which he was promoted to Software Development Engineer 2. Details regarding both roles:

Employee ID:

Business Title (Former): Member of Technical Staff

Employment Type: Full time Regular - 40 hours per week

Duration: June 14, 2022 to June 30, 2023

Compensation: Annual base salary of $$$.00 INR, with an annual variable component of $$$.00 INR.

Employee ID:

Business Title (Current): Software Development Engineer 2

Date of Commencement: July 01, 2023

Compensation: Annual base salary of $$$.00 INR, with an annual variable component of $$$.00 INR.

He has been working on the new version of SOFTWARE NAME, an e-learning authoring software. For both the roles he has performed, some of the major responsibilities held by him/her:

• Design and write code for product features.
  • Analyze code to recommend modifications to the existing implementation.
  • Read and review code changes in git push requests.
  • Program the software to allow features like animations, interactions, audio to be added to content.
  • Understand the interrelationships between different sections of the code base so as to be able to change one part without causing regression in the other.
  • Write and integrate software code to make content responsive, adapting it to mobile and other device views.
  • Implement interactive features like widgets and software simulations.
  • Write documentation for the new software, including design and implementation-specific details.
Please do not hesitate to contact me by MANAGER’s EMAIL or PHONE NUMBER in case you have any questions related to NAME’s employment with our organization.

Sincerely,

For COMPANY NAME

Manager Name

Manager Title

Reactions: Sagarrana

jenz

Sep 24, 2022
Hi @runal17 Could you please confirm that the above format worked for you?. I am preparing reference letter for CIPS certification for SINP.
Thanks

Sagarrana

Dec 10, 2023
Hi Guys,
I recently received an ITA. I have prepared the following sample letter for my manager to sign . Please recommend any changes if required , I'd be really grateful.

Company letterhead

Date: Email:

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify that NAME is currently employed with COMPANY NAME, as Software Development Engineer 2 and his Date of Joining is 14/06/2022. He has worked as Member of Technical Staff up till 30/06/2023 after which he was promoted to Software Development Engineer 2. Details regarding both roles:

Employee ID:

Business Title (Former): Member of Technical Staff

Duration: June 14, 2022 to June 30, 2023

Employee ID:

Business Title (Current): Software Development Engineer 2

Date of Commencement: July 01, 2023

He has been working on the new version of SOFTWARE NAME, an e-learning authoring software. For both the roles he has performed, some of the major responsibilities held by him/her:

• Design and write code for product features.
  • Analyze code to recommend modifications to the existing implementation.
  • Read and review code changes in git push requests.
  • Program the software to allow features like animations, interactions, audio to be added to content.
  • Understand the interrelationships between different sections of the code base so as to be able to change one part without causing regression in the other.
  • Write and integrate software code to make content responsive, adapting it to mobile and other device views.
  • Implement interactive features like widgets and software simulations.
  • Write documentation for the new software, including design and implementation-specific details.
Please do not hesitate to contact me by MANAGER’s EMAIL or PHONE NUMBER in case you have any questions related to NAME’s employment with our organization.

Sincerely,

For COMPANY NAME

Manager Name

Manager Title
If I worked in same organisation under different manager so do I have to give all the manager details or only the last one ?