+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Duties - NOC 1112

infectious

Mar 5, 2019
I am working as a Market Risk manager and have selected NOC 1112 - Financial and Investment Analyst as my NOC.

Can anyone review and advise if I have selected the right NOC. I can match up to 60-65% of the duties. Job Duties for NOC are:

Financial analysts perform some or all of the following duties:

• Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
  • Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
  • Analyze investment projects
  • Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender
  • Follow up on financing projects with financial backers
  • Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
  • Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
  • Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.
Investment analysts perform some or all of the following duties:

• Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments using daily stock and bond reports, economic forecasts, trading volumes, financial periodicals, securities manuals, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications
  • Examine and analyze financial and investment information collected, including profiles of companies, stock and bond prices, yields and future trends and other investment information
  • Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates
  • Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.
My job duties are:
  • Advising Treasury over Market risk exposures and investment decisions.
  • Country Risk analysis as part of decision making for bank’s investments in sovereign bonds, primarily in Emerging Markets and GCC.
  • Overseeing investment portfolio of emerging market bonds and Sukuks of over USD XXX million along with monitoring FX & Liquidity positions.
  • Calculation and optimization of regulatory ratios such as ELAR, LCR & NSFR
  • Understand and explain clearly trading strategies and PL drivers.
  • Design and calculate potential stress scenario under which a portfolio could incur material losses (point of weakness analysis).
  • Analyze and interpret risk measure changes and monitor positions against Market Risk limits, with a solid understanding of modeling assumptions for each risk factors. Liaise closely with the business to resolve any overages and set limits.
  • Preparation and submission of ICAAP and CAR returns to CB UAE along with RWA optimization.
  • Reporting of risk related numbers for regulatory and financial reporting.
  • P&L calculation and verification of FX, equity and Money Market desks.
  • Review and approval of Risk policies and limits
  • Preparing monthly presentation for Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) & Board Risk Committee (BRC) incorporating economic analysis along with industry dynamics bank’s asset liability mismatches.