+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job duties matching 2282 ??

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
Hello All,

I need your expert advice on the below, please review and let me know is it matches noc 2282 and if these are enough?

As a Technical Support Analyst in our company his responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Provide client support and technical issue resolution to end users experiencing hardware, software related issues by means of desktop support, inbound/outbound telephone calls and communicate via e-mails in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensure that all customer interactions are thoroughly documented within the ticketing system for future references.
• Utilizing resources such as user guides, technical manuals, Knowledgebase, websites and help desk tools to locate solutions to known problems and unknown problems.
• Create lab environment using multiple servers to simulate and reproduce technical issues experienced by the customers.
• Troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis to enterprise customers on their hardware, software and network issues.
• Troubleshooting application server, monitoring logs and concluding the troubleshooting before escalating to Development team/Defect Review team.
• Work with sustaining team to identify potential defects and bugs in the product, and propose a workaround or a permanent solution.
• Educate customers on new releases and/or possible updates on their products.
• Educate partners and customers with software/hardware best practices and documentation on correct procedures
• Help Tier 2 and Tier 3 Technical support team diagnose and resolve issues.
• Follow the SLAs (Service Level Agreement) given by the company and the clients.

Thank you in advance.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
someone please help me.

I need to submit this to my manager today EOD so that he can print this out in this week...

Thank you.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
new_guy said:
thank you all :)

AJ12345:

I only do Phone support.. no on-site

and phone support is already added as first bullet point... :)
Then put it on the list. Only provide duties you actually perform, don't make up duties you don't perform in your position.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
iam_toby said:
Then put it on the list. Only provide duties you actually perform, don't make up duties you don't perform in your position.
Toby:

It is already mentioned in the first bullet point and that's wht I do.. nothing is made up in the list and it's all genuine

On-site is not mentioned anywhere in the letter because I don't do on-site

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
new_guy said:
Toby:

It is already mentioned in the first bullet point and that's wht I do.. nothing is made up in the list and it's all genuine

On-site is not mentioned anywhere in the letter because I don't do on-site

In that case you're all set and ready to go.