+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job description proof

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi all

I heard that we need to submit a job proof stating no. of hours per week, salary, job roles etc.

What all things need to be there in that letter from company? Can anyone share the format please?

Thanks

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
ishpah said:
Hi all

I heard that we need to submit a job proof stating no. of hours per week, salary, job roles etc.

What all things need to be there in that letter from company? Can anyone share the format please?

Thanks
Can anybody please help?

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need a reference letter from all the companies you've worked with. They would know the format of the letter(HR dept.), basically it's your offer letter that describes your roles and responsibilities, your salary and bonuses, your joining date etc. etc. It needs to be signed and stamped by your immediate boss.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ishpah said:
Hi all

Thanks
There is no standard reference letter format. I have been using this format which basically covers the CIC requirement. You can tweak it to meet your requirement.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Stanlee said:
There is no standard reference letter format. I have been using this format which basically covers the CIC requirement. You can tweak it to meet your requirement.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>

Hi
Thanks for your response.

My employer is saying that it is not needed for Canada Immigration through Express entry.
Can someone please share the link of express entry where they have asked for this 'Letter of reference'?

Thanks
please help, its urgent.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ishpah said:
Hi

My employer is saying that it is not needed for Canada Immigration through Express entry.
Can someone please share the link of express entry where they have asked for this 'Letter of reference'?

Thanks
please help, its urgent.
Check this link for reference letter requirement (Proof of Work Experience) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
ishpah said:
Hi

Thanks
please help, its urgent.
Although this is outdated, you can use this pdf to ask your employer to prepare a reference letter in support of your application. See item 10 on page 3 of this pdf: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.PDF

Print that page and take it to your manager to satisfy him/her that it is for immigration purposes (if that's their concern). Good luck!

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Stanlee said:
Check this link for reference letter requirement (Proof of Work Experience) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp.
Thanks stanlee, you have been a really helpful person. God bless u!!

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Stanlee said:
Hi

I was asking for the letter from another employer of mine. The CIC states that you should get reference letter from someone with whom you worked. But my manager in previous company has also changed his employer. So how can I get letterhead of my previous employer and get it signed from my manager who no longer works with the same employer? Please guide.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ishpah said:
Hi

I was asking for the letter from another employer of mine. The CIC states that you should get reference letter from someone with whom you worked. But my manager in previous company has also changed his employer. So how can I get letterhead of my previous employer and get it signed from my manager who no longer works with the same employer? Please guide.
You can get it from the HR.

raju.gunnal

May 22, 2015
The question arises is which manager or company will be ready to give such employment reference letter.

Am really worried.. once if i ask reference letter.