+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job change after pnp

Harikrishan220

Mar 4, 2024
Hello I have submit my file to ircc on 20 December and I loose my job 15 Feb . I was fired because I was late to my work most of time 1 to 5 min late but they were abusing, pressuring me about time all time .i even could not able to sleep because they have pressured me allot . Every night my manager texted me to about timer at Tim Hortons like 15 sec , 16 sec in an hour average. It was so difficult. Once I said I am in lot of pressure they let me go . My nomination expires in feb 27 . I have pnp through rural renew stream . I have told to city and pnp about my new job I got . I have same job noc is also same . But I am not getting endorsement letter yet from anyone .
My question is if I have same job and I am working under same community and I already let pnp know but I still did not get their reply back . I am worried so much now . Should I tell ircc right away or I can wait till pnp reply me back what to do ? My pnp says no restrictions on employment and it’s depend on job offer . I have done my biometric yesterday . Please provide me genuine answer that i can wait till pnp let me know and alberta pnp change conditions of pnp is that also apply on my file but I got nomination 7 months ago.
Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello I have submit my file to ircc on 20 December and I loose my job 15 Feb . I was fired because I was late to my work most of time 1 to 5 min late but they were abusing, pressuring me about time all time .i even could not able to sleep because they have pressured me allot . Every night my manager texted me to about timer at Tim Hortons like 15 sec , 16 sec in an hour average. It was so difficult. Once I said I am in lot of pressure they let me go . My nomination expires in feb 27 . I have pnp through rural renew stream . I have told to city and pnp about my new job I got . I have same job noc is also same . But I am not getting endorsement letter yet from anyone .
My question is if I have same job and I am working under same community and I already let pnp know but I still did not get their reply back . I am worried so much now . Should I tell ircc right away or I can wait till pnp reply me back what to do ? My pnp says no restrictions on employment and it’s depend on job offer . I have done my biometric yesterday . Please provide me genuine answer that i can wait till pnp let me know and alberta pnp change conditions of pnp is that also apply on my file but I got nomination 7 months ago.
Thank you
You should email PNP office and let them know about your termination. Also if you found another job under same Noc code , there won’t be any issues.

Harikrishan220

Mar 4, 2024
What’s about endorsement , I already update my information to AIP portal . But what if they will say to get new endorsement. They did not reply me yet.