+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job bank registration for spouse

sujideep

Sep 7, 2016
Hi ,

Can myself and my spouse register with job bank with the same EE profile num and validation code which we got after submitting the profile?
Job profile wise my spouse is having more chances of getting a job.
I am the primary applicant as i have done Masters but my spouse has done bachelors only.

Thanks
Sujideep

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your spouse cannot register for job bank; only the primary applicant can.

But don't worry about that; Job Bank doesn't actually work, and neither of you will ever get a job through Job Bank anyway.

If you're looking for a job online, try other job listing websites (indeed, monster, workopolis, etc.).

Reactions: varshaaschubhm

M.M.B.

Oct 25, 2016
sujideep said:
Hi ,

Can myself and my spouse register with job bank with the same EE profile num and validation code which we got after submitting the profile?
I am the primary applicant as i have done Masters but my spouse has done bachelors only.

Thanks
Sujideep
Hello Sujideep

Unfortunately, it is only for the principal applicant. I would suggest Linkedin very nice or contact recruiters in Canada.

sujideep

Sep 7, 2016
istari said:
Your spouse cannot register for job bank; only the primary applicant can.

But don't worry about that; Job Bank doesn't actually work, and neither of you will ever get a job through Job Bank anyway.

If you're looking for a job online, try other job listing websites (indeed, monster, workopolis, etc.).
:) Thanks for the info

sujideep

Sep 7, 2016
M.M.B. said:
Hello Sujideep

Unfortunately, it is only for the principal applicant. I would suggest Linkedin very nice or contact recruiters in Canada.
Thanks.. sure will check that way.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
sujideep said:
As the principal applicant, you MUST register and link your job bank registration to your profile.

However, ANYONE can register with job bank. Your spouse can register, but it it will be independent of your application.