+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank Match

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabbitfoot said:
Is it necessary that the job experience in My CIC EE profile and Job Bank profile be same?

Here is what I mean: The EE profile has all my experience under one NOC code 2171. Whereas the job bank provides an opportunity to select roles and responsibilities in detail for various sections. In doing so, I encountered that 0213 matches closer to my responsibilities.

So should I just update the job bank with different NOC code for same employer/employment period? Or is it that both EE profile and Job Bank profile need to be same at any given point in time for same employer/employment period?

Any thoughts from anyone?
They can be different. After the initial setup, there is no further communication between EE and Job bank profiles.

Rabbitfoot

Nov 25, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
They can be different. After the initial setup, there is no further communication between EE and Job bank profiles.
Thank you for the quick response. Good to know that systems don't communicate. But any idea if that would be considered as an act of misrepresentation or something, only if I get an ITA?

Cheers!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabbitfoot said:
Thank you for the quick response. Good to know that systems don't communicate. But any idea if that would be considered as an act of misrepresentation or something, only if I get an ITA?

Cheers!
No. Misrepresentation is bandied about very casually on this forum. It is a wilful act of deceit on one or many areas of your application typically resulting in higher scores or some other means of securing you an undue advantage over other applicants. What you're doing doesn't qualify as misrepresentation. Relax.

Rabbitfoot

Nov 25, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
No. Misrepresentation is bandied about very casually on this forum. It is a wilful act of deceit on one or many areas of your application typically resulting in higher scores or some other means of securing you an undue advantage over other applicants. What you're doing doesn't qualify as misrepresentation. Relax.
thanks!

AjBuck

Jul 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am thinking, if you have a job why do you still have to register under the jobbank? Just saying...I did create already but I happy with my job :).

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i get some every other day, nothing related to jobs I've done just jobs where I may have a skills match. It seems to be half working but on the flip side I just don't think they have companies advertising on it either. Its been out of commission for so long and most companies handle their own recruitment and are able to get canadians or people already here.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AjBuck said:
I am thinking, if you have a job why do you still have to register under the jobbank? Just saying...I did create already but I happy with my job :).
because officially, without an LMIA, you don't have a job.

Maxidoo

May 13, 2013
I also receive these alerts on daily basis with three stars... Can I apply for any of these adverts? What is the procedure for this?