+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank confirmation code email

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am trying to register for job bank and it is asking me to enter the confirmation code sent to my email in step2 but I am not receiving code email. I tried it couple of time but no luck.

Anyone facing similar issue ?

by that way I am using gmail

Reactions: Mary-SK

thepainter

May 11, 2017
I am trying to register for job bank and it is asking me to enter the confirmation code sent to my email in step2 but I am not receiving code email. I tried it couple of time but no luck.

Anyone facing similar issue ?

by that way I am using gmail

SAME HERE

thepainter

May 11, 2017
I am using GMAIL also and i don't get email confirmation code from Job Bank. I checked the spam folder and also cleared my spam and security filter. still nothing. i tried many times to create account but still the same. no confirmation code. i already sent a complaint to job bank regarding this matter. but nothing from them. i also called the hotline number given 1-855-852-8317 but it says cannot connect and check the number.

I dont know now what to do.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
The Job Bank code goes to your MyCIC messages. Go check there.

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
I got one email with code now but I cant use it as its invalid or expired because I tried couple of times for system to send the code to me, nee to wait for a new one and dont know how long its gonna take.

thepainter

May 11, 2017
i got mine. successful. the email will provide a link for you to continue the process of registration. if you get plenty of replies or confirmation codes, choose the latest one. check the time the code is sent. you will get there.

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Tried again and got the code immediately, all good now.
one more question do we really need to create the full profile or just registering to job bank is enough.