+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank account suspended due to inactivity

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi All,

On 8th Dec I received a mail that my Job Bank account suspended due to inactivity.
Then I changed my password and try to login, then it got activated.
Next time when I logged in it re-directed me to a page where I need to enter my EE profile details.

I entered my EE profile number and job seeker code, but it shows me invalid EE number or Job Seeker code and not allowing me to attach my EE profile with Job Bank.

My Status - PR applied on 20th Sept and BG check in progress.

Anyone having same issue ? Please suggest what I have to do ? Will it be any impact on my current processing ?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pravatmail said:
Hi All,

On 8th Dec I received a mail that my Job Bank account suspended due to inactivity.
Then I changed my password and try to login, then it got activated.
Next time when I logged in it re-directed me to a page where I need to enter my EE profile details.

I entered my EE profile number and job seeker code, but it shows me invalid EE number or Job Seeker code and not allowing me to attach my EE profile with Job Bank.

My Status - PR applied on 20th Sept and BG check in progress.

Anyone having same issue ? Please suggest what I have to do ? Will it be any impact on my current processing ?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Common issues these days. Many applicants are facing this, myself included.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
StAnger said:
Common issues these days. Many applicants are facing this, myself included.
That's true. Even I have been having this issue, but in my case the account still shows active and I can atleast login, but after that it asks for re-validation. I sent an mail to Job Bank regarding this but did not get a helpful answer. They basically asked me to change the job search mode from "Strict to default" which is not possible as it does not allow me to do anything apart from logging in using my credentials and then popping the re-validation screen.
Hope someone else gets a different answer on resolving this issue.

rcoder13

Mar 21, 2012
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
I am also getting re-validation screen asking for EE profile number and job validation code to complete it.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rcoder13 said:
I am also getting re-validation screen asking for EE profile number and job validation code to complete it.
Try revalidating it and hope it works for you. Good luck.

sivas1981

Sep 28, 2015
Yes, I am also getting the same error and when am entering my existing details it is saying it already exists and throwing the same error.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
I am facing the same issue. My Job Seeker Account is Active but when i try to update the Express Entry Profile Details, it says "Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information"

Will this create a problem to my Application which i submitted three days back...?