+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

job at canada/visa for canada

naina

Mar 2, 2006
india
I m from india.I am grduate in Bechelor of information technology(Bsc(it)).Now doing MCA From Ignou.I have 2 years work experience n persently working as teacher"computer Faculty".Ihave soem question taht how can i get the visa for canada.

1:if want to come at canada for work permit then wat r the requirements for that.
2.if i want to come there for study basis then wat willl be fromalities for that
3.Actualy i want the visa for canada.so plz tell me all the possible way for that.

thnx.

H

Feb 14, 2006
By your post I'm assuming you want to go to Canada as a worker, rather than a student? If you want to go to work in Canada you have to apply through the normal channels - either temporary work visa or through the formal permanent visa. With the temporary visa, you must have a job offer before you can apply.

The other choice is to go as a student, but you have to enrol in a Canadian education institute, and if you'd like to work student hours, you have extra forms I believe that let you work. The work you can do is limited in hours and typical student type jobs.

You should take a look at the Canadian Embassy website for more details.