+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOB APPROVAL REJECTED. SINP HEALTH PROFESSIONALS FOR INLAND ONLY

ultra15

Nov 13, 2018
I am a healthcare professional outside of Canada (NOC 3215/3216). I have an employer who requested for SINP job approval. It was rejected, they said SINP will only support once you are already working in Saskatchewan. Anyone here from the medical field who got in with a job approval/ SINP job offer?

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Will you consider BC? BC has a healthcare professional specific stream in their PNP. I know nothing about SK.

ultra15

Nov 13, 2018
Will you consider BC? BC has a healthcare professional specific stream in their PNP. I know nothing about SK.
Hi @gill1988 ,I tried BC, I got a reply from one employer however they cannot hire me because my practical exam is pending. I completed the written part of the licensing but not the practical component because they temporarily stopped conducting it due to covid. SK employer was willing to hire me while waiting for the practical exam unfortunately, SINP turned down the job approval. Employer is now contemplating if he will proceed with LMIA application or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi @gill1988 ,I tried BC, I got a reply from one employer however they cannot hire me because my practical exam is pending. I completed the written part of the licensing but not the practical component because they temporarily stopped conducting it due to covid. SK employer was willing to hire me while waiting for the practical exam unfortunately, SINP turned down the job approval. Employer is now contemplating if he will proceed with LMIA application or not.
The issue is according to SINP you have to be licensed in your field so you have two options. Both involve waiting and reapplying. 1. Complete licensing or 2. Employer completes LMIA but that will take time (a lot) and money. Without your license, you will be limited. How can you complete the practical component outside Canada?

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Got you.

Well, if they agreed on applying for a LMIA that is great news! And then you can move to SK on a work permit and apply for SINP.

ultra15

Nov 13, 2018
The issue is according to SINP you have to be licensed in your field so you have two options. Both involve waiting and reapplying. 1. Complete licensing or 2. Employer completes LMIA but that will take time (a lot) and money. Without your license, you will be limited. How can you complete the practical component outside Canada?
In my NOC, US license and/or eligibility for Canadian license in accepted. I have US license that's why I was able to get an employer. Practical component is done inside Canada that's why they stopped for now. Yeah, LMIA is kinda complicated especially that it is my employer's first time to apply for that.

ultra15

Nov 13, 2018
Got you.

Well, if they agreed on applying for a LMIA that is great news! And then you can move to SK on a work permit and apply for SINP.
Hopefully, my employer will get a positive LMIA. It is his first time to apply for it. I am still waiting for him to tell me that he already filed it.