+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January to June 2023 Citizenship Application for PROTECTED PERSONS Timeline

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Google translate plus ChatGPT
From what Chatgpt said about E-grant DF I can't see how

"E-grant DF typically refers to "Electronic Grant Distribution Form." It is a digital or online form used in the grant application and distribution process. The form is designed to facilitate the submission and review of grant proposals electronically, allowing organizations and individuals to apply for grants without the need for paper-based documents. The E-grant DF system streamlines the application process, making it more efficient and accessible to potential applicants. It often includes sections for personal and organizational information, project details, budgeting, and supporting documents. However, it's important to note that the specific context and meaning of "E-grant DF" can vary depending on the organization or system using it."

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
As a protected person then PR holder, i am now eligible for citizenship and it is confirmed on the physical presence calculator. but when i started my citizenship application online today, it says I'm not eligible because it only ask for date i became PR,. no where in the application was I able to indicate my protected person status period. Am I using a wrong online link (https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/sign-in) or must I submit by paper?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
As a protected person then PR holder, i am now eligible for citizenship and it is confirmed on the physical presence calculator. but when i started my citizenship application online today, it says I'm not eligible because it only ask for date i became PR,. no where in the application was I able to indicate my protected person status period. Am I using a wrong online link (https://citapply-citdemande.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/sign-in) or must I submit by paper?
I am a protected person,I did mine online and you can add your days as protected person without any problem. You must have made a mistake.

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I applied May 1st, 2023. Last update was in September 2023 where the Language and Presence got completed but the prohibitions says in progress since then. No other update.

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
I am a protected person,I did mine online and you can add your days as protected person without any problem. You must have made a mistake.
I dont see no mistake except I could be applying too early. I had 1096 days per the physical presence calculator. I deleted and reapplied twice before abandoning for later. thank you for your reply.

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I dont see no mistake except I could be applying too early. I had 1096 days per the physical presence calculator. I deleted and reapplied twice before abandoning for later. thank you for your reply.
Hi, when you have time go back to your application and carefully review every detail. In the part where you select your current status, select the correct one (I don't remember which was it was, I applied May 2023) but it is one option that is specifically for us. It is confusing, it happened to me as well and then I figured it out. It will give you the option to add the days since you got your protected person status until PR when you choose the correct current status option. Good luck

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Just wondering how many of you guys have a hidden/redacted comment in the notes section of the GCMS?
I have one which I have no clue what it is about, all I know is the location of my application still reads as "e-grant PR status", I confirmed that yesterday when I called the IRCC

Reactions: Anonyref

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
I was applying a day too early. In my new application, i have now been presented with the temporary resident and protected person status questions. thanks

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Citizenship Application

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1209
Application: Single
Application sent: January 10th, 2023
Delivered: Jan 10th, 2023
AOR: Jan 26th, 2023
CIC Tracker activation: Jan 28th, 2023
GUs: March 2, March 7, March 8, March 25 2023
Fingerprint request: March 23 2023
Fingerprints sent: March 24 2023
Fingerprints received: April 17 2023
Test invitation: March 31st - April 20th 2023
Background check: Completed - 18 April 2023
Test: Completed - March 31 2023
Prohibitions: In progress
Language: In progress
Physical presence: In progress
Citizenship Oath: Not started
Current file location on GCMS: E-grant DF

Anonyref

May 3, 2020
Just wondering how many of you guys have a hidden/redacted comment in the notes section of the GCMS?
I have one which I have no clue what it is about, all I know is the location of my application still reads as "e-grant PR status", I confirmed that yesterday when I called the IRCC
I do and I’m on E-grant DF status. I was previously on PR status as well but that changed.

montrealworker

Star Member
Sep 25, 2022
Protected Person

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-09-02
Delivered: 2023-09-02
AOR: 2023-10-16
BG : 2023-10-30
Test Taken : 2023-11-17
Test Completed :2023-11-22
Language and Physical Completed : 2023-12-01
Prohibition : In Progress
Oath : Not started
did you have Trips outside Canada and what Language certificate you submitted?

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
No update, I am stuck on grant pr status. I am applying for gcms notes with no updates at all every single time.