+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January intake students who applied for STUDENT PERMIT and waiting for decision, any updates yet?

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
Hey all, I've came here to share my thoughts to get guidance. Because this confusion has led me to be in a very crucial moment of luck.
So my story goes like, I did apply for my study permit under SDS on November and still haven't received any information. My classes which are offline is told to start by 10th January 2022 and the last date for registration is 24th January 2022.
So my query is should I wait till 20th of January or defer to the next intake which is by September 2022?

please let me know if at all you guys could guide me through

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I would suggest we wait till start of January and rethink our options. Still got 3 weeks, and hopefully, we should get PPR by then.

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
I would suggest we wait till start of January and rethink our options. Still got 3 weeks, and hopefully, we should get PPR by then.
We do have time till the 10th day of class, but the problem by then will be is that we should let the college know that we want to defer or refund, and it'll take time too.
And if opting for being deferred to the next available intake for the same program, and if still we haven't heard a decision from IRCC then I guess we will have to update our visa with the new intake offer letter provided by DLI.

Not so sure about this, if at all anybody knows, pls do share your thoughts