+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January Intake student permit|| urgent help

karan14

Dec 3, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am Karan from India. I applied for a student visa online on 15th of November, 2016. Unfortunately, my application was refused and no reason was sent to me. As I didn't provide all the documents assuming that I won't be rejected, I thought I should apply this time with the help of a consultant, who is in this business from past 20 years, and submitted an offline application through VFS. This time I almost submitted every document one can possibly imagine including my sabbatical leave issued by my previous company, which will certainly be a proof that I will return back to India after my education. My documents have been deposited on 2nd of December. Medical is done too. As i said this time I have provided almost 50-60 documents as I don't want to have any loopholes.
My query is: Am I too late to submit my application for January intake?
Experts only answer, please.
Need help guys !!

Regards
Karan Prakash

bambino09

Dec 7, 2016
I have very similar situation and question that needs to be answered.

I am applying for a study permit for Jan 2017 as well but the process time takes 12 weeks. Can I go to school while my application is being processed?

My case is bit complicated. I am currently holding a PGWP to be expired by April 2017.The course that I am going to study is a 6 month short-term program with 7 weeks's intership (which requires a Co-op permit). Do I need to get a study permit while holding a PGWP, meanwhile I am waiting for my study permit so that I can apply for Co-op permit?