+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January intake, any disadvantages?

Siddhanthooda

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hi guys
I wanted to know whether I will face any disadvantages if I apply for January intake. People told me that chances of accepting are less in January intake. Moreover you don't even get a vacation internships and job. Also, college will try to finish your study term with those of September intake students.i.e.only in 3 semesters. Is it true?

naveen92

Jul 25, 2019
January is winter term, so climate will be too cold.

People won't go out often, so business willl be slow.

That's they reason you won't get much partime opportunity, when compared to Summer.

Winter term has limited courses opened in most of the college's and Universities. Climate is the reason for the same.

Siddhanthooda

Star Member
May 31, 2019
I
January is winter term, so climate will be too cold.

People won't go out often, so business willl be slow.

That's they reason you won't get much partime opportunity, when compared to Summer.

Winter term has limited courses opened in most of the college's and Universities. Climate is the reason for the same.
I will graduate next july. So when should I apply for my program? One consultant told me if i apply for September 2021,i will have to justify my gap?

naveen92

Jul 25, 2019
I believe, you can apply for any intake, as long as you can justify what you were doing in the time after graduation.. you can say you did internship or you can work or you can say you went for English training or take a course on some specialization etc.,..