+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January- February Trv timeline 2019 (India)

Gore

Apr 12, 2019
Fianlly after 2 months of long wait Visa is approved
Timeline:
Applied on Feb 25 did my bio on mar 5 and no updates until today did sent a lot of IRCC web form enquiry but no reply
Hey congrats to u finally..
I m still waiting for my result, fingers crossed, yes its the first time that i am applying.

Reactions: Nik&27

Rahem@111

Apr 25, 2019
Hello friends I have applied for canada visitor visa on 3rd march 2019.And biometric on 14th march and visitor acknowledgement letter on18 march. my application refused on 27th march.However,next day I got update message from cic and another visitor acknowledgement letter stating that
Thank you for making your application to visit Canada! We have received a large number of visitor visa applications from clients wanting to visit Canada at the same time as you.

We want to assure you that your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible. my application ststus is refused I want to know about when the status changed after refusal to application status closed

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello friends I have applied for canada visitor visa on 3rd march 2019.And biometric on 14th march and visitor acknowledgement letter on18 march. my application refused on 27th march.However,next day I got update message from cic and another visitor acknowledgement letter stating that
Thank you for making your application to visit Canada! We have received a large number of visitor visa applications from clients wanting to visit Canada at the same time as you.

We want to assure you that your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We continue to process the applications as quickly as possible. my application ststus is refused I want to know about when the status changed after refusal to application status closed
Acknowledgement is a standard email everyone gets it. There might be a possibility, yours was delivered late. If you applied online, what do you see there? That is what is it. If you did paper filing then you can link it online and see the status. I am not sure that answers your concern. :)

Rahem@111

Apr 25, 2019
I had applied online.And my first acknowledgement letter was on 18th march and 27 march I got refused and current ststus of my application is refused and after refused 28 th march I got another visitor acknowledgement letter and an update message from cic.when the status changed to closed after refusal???
Review of eligibility

We will tell you when we are in the process of reviewing your eligibility. We review your complete application to make sure that you are eligible for the program you applied for. When we have reviewed your eligibility, we will send you a message.

Last edited:

Nik&27

Apr 13, 2019
.Hi , l am from India. I applied on 27 Feb and my biometrics done on 14 March. Since there is no response . Has any one waiting since feb

KapilA

Apr 29, 2019
Hi,

I am travelling to US on 8th May and then from US to Canada on 26th May. Already have a valid US 10 yr B1/B2 visa. It has been 3 weeks since I gave my biometrics along with my wife however yet to hear back from Canadian High Commission

Online application applied- 30 Mar, 2019
Bio-metrics submitted - 8 Apr
Email stating that application is under process and there are too many applications under processing - 24 Apr

Not sure why it is taking too long and why was TRV application not processed under CAN+ as we have valid US visas. Now since I am travelling in 9 days is there a way to follow up with High Commission, request for expedited processing? Also in case I get a approval once I am in US then is it possible to get the passport stamped from US?

Regards,
Kapil Arora

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Dependent TVR (Visitor)

Documents along with the Passport submitted at VFS on 26 Feb 2019.
Acknowledged received with reference number on 27 Feb 2019.
From then no reply or updated.

Email to Bangalore immigration
They say they have send me communication.

Have created GC key and linked my application. Its say Required medical exams results are not received. For details please see the message. We have done the medical on Feb 11. Also haven't received any mail/ message.

Please suggest.
TIA

Samitajass

Apr 12, 2019
Need help friends.

I applied online through agent on 7 dec. Biomatricn done on 29 april.

Today, I called my agent to know updating. He said that decision has been made, but did not receive any email.

Does ‘Decision Made’ mean Negitive outcome or coming email will explain it.

Extremely worried.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Need help friends.

I applied online through agent on 7 dec. Biomatricn done on 29 april.

Today, I called my agent to know updating. He said that decision has been made, but did not receive any email.

Does ‘Decision Made’ mean Negitive outcome or coming email will explain it.

Extremely worried.
If its approved or refused it is mention on online account ask your agent for details

Reactions: Samitajass

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
He said mail will explain.
If decision is made as "Approved" next will be passport request, if you are approved, you have 30 days to submit that.
There is nothing to explain.

If you are refused, even then he should not wait but tell you.

Reactions: Samitajass

72djjjc

May 23, 2019
I have apply online application
Biometric req 29/4
Biometric done 22/5
Correspond latter recieve 30/5
Ack latter has not recieve
And i check vfs tracking than showing me your appication has been recieve and is under process at the ircc office

Help me pls