+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January- February Trv timeline 2019 (India)

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
They are still doing the background check. Haven’t changed that for last 2 months.
Ashmi, what are your timeline and is it visitor visa? I submitted paper application for spouse for visitor visa on 15 Feb and they are still processing bgc

suresh1117

Jul 23, 2015
Hello all, visitor visa approved for my parents on March 19.. I got to know that cic is validating visa process based on the bio metrics submission date.. my parents took bio metrics on feb 22..

sri_ankit

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Hi Guys, I hope you all can help me out. I submitted my wife’s application online on March 11. Since then I haven’t received any update. Not even biometric request letter. Am I the only odd one out here or there’s someone else who shares the same boat with me? I’m a PR and applied for wife’s visitor visa from Canada.

Ashmi

Feb 18, 2017
Ashmi, what are your timeline and is it visitor visa? I submitted paper application for spouse for visitor visa on 15 Feb and they are still processing bgc
I applied for my parents on jan 27 and still background check is going on.

Agam2909

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
hi many of them send web form and getting reply even there back ground still going on .i have not recive any notifiction till 10 day how many days it take kindly reply

Maximus87

Feb 25, 2019
Online application submitted: 23rd jan 2019
Biometrics request: 24th jan 2019
Biometric submitted: 29th jan2019 (VFS Bangalore)
Acknowledge letter: 7th Feb 2019

Still waiting. Could anyone who fall in the same timeline please let us know when you got your passport collection mail? Also how much time it takes after the passport gets collected? (For VFS Bangalore)
A quick update:

Still no status update, its been more then 50+ days. So I have sent them a "IRCC Web Form to Delhi", I also did send a mail to Bangalore High commission too stating the reason as "Processing time exceeded from the date of submission" they replied back with this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru. The file number you have provided refers to a case at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. To ensure there is no delay in reviewing your email, please send future enquiries to the New Delhi visa office using the web form found on this web page:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Your enquiry has been forwarded to the New Delhi visa office for review.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Not able to take a decision on my travel plans and not sure why this process is taking this long if the Processing time says 20 days. Hoping to see some response from CIC.

Shagupta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Application Submitted : February 27
Biometrics Requested : February 28
Biometrics Submitted at VFS Delhi Father : March 5
Visitor Acknowledgement Letter: March 12
Biometrics Submitted at VFS Delhi Mother : March 5 then again on March 14 (she was asked for repeat biometrics)
Biometrics Update on their profiles: March 16 (Both of their biometrics show a validity of 10 years online)

Passport Requested : March 20, 2019
Status Changed to Approved Online : March 20, 2019
Passport Submitted : Will do in the next couple days.

@Bryanna I would give you all the hugs if i could right now. Babe, THANK YOU!

Guys, happy vibes to all. I bet its coming.

Reactions: NeeruIndia

Agam2909

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
apply on 8th of jan biometric done 15 no acknowledge letter recived nor biometric letter send web form to new delhi no response . is this possible that my application has lost .any one advise plss

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Biometrics Submitted at VFS Delhi Mother : March 5 then again on March 14 (she was asked for repeat biometrics)
Biometrics Update on their profiles: March 16 (Both of their biometrics show a validity of 10 years online)

This is such fantastic, wonderful news. I'm so happy for you and your mom.... especially after all the stress for her biometrics :):)

Enjoy a wonderful holiday with your parents. Stay blessed and happy always

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey,

Would you mind sharing the timeline when status of medical was updated to passed? Did you apply online? Also, please share what was the status of background check online and when it was updated? Thanks

Shagupta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
This is such fantastic, wonderful news. I'm so happy for you and your mom.... especially after all the stress for her biometrics :):)

Enjoy a wonderful holiday with your parents. Stay blessed and happy always
Babe, you stay wonderful as well. Be happy and keep spreading your awesome energy/knowledge always!! <3

Reactions: NeeruIndia

Shagupta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hey,

Would you mind sharing the timeline when status of medical was updated to passed? Did you apply online? Also, please share what was the status of background check online and when it was updated? Thanks
Hi,

My parents did not need a medical.
I did apply online for my folks from Canada. I acted as their representative.

Its funny but my background check says this still:

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: fastfood