+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY APPLICANTS GATHER HERE

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Actually i got refusal on 8 nov non sds offline delhi embassy nd my agent requested me to apply online again for jan 2019. I will apply today most probably and my classes are commencing from 7 january
OK, goodluck to you. Just make sure you address the issues from your previous refusal. Otherwise, you would get refused again.

Reactions: Tanureet Singh

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
OK, goodluck to you. Just make sure you address the issues from your previous refusal. Otherwise, you would get refused again.
Actually m unable to address bcz i didnt applied for CAIPS NOTES so ....my reason of refusal was other reason..... as per my perception i think there is no missing marksheet .....my courseand university is relevant. Band score is good for non sds Category as 6.5 overall ,L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)

Prabh1234

Nov 13, 2018
Actually m unable to address bcz i didnt applied for CAIPS NOTES so ....my reason of refusal was other reason..... as per my perception i think there is no missing marksheet .....my courseand university is relevant. Band score is good for non sds Category as 6.5 overall ,L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
Brother If u r applyed in universty than ur catagory was not a non sds it was universty catagory..
Can u share ur profile plz

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Brother If u r applyed in universty than ur catagory was not a non sds it was universty catagory..
Can u share ur profile plz
Yup .....wait

Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .

My intension is that if i apply my file again with a strong SOP then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt my agent said that u should write SOP urself because its ur concern they sent me a sample .hello how i reapply whether online or offline? Because my classes are commencing from 7 january

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Yup .....wait

Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

My intension is that if i apply my file again with a strong SOP then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●IELTS OVERALL 6.5

As i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval after attaching SOP , refusal letter ?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt my agent said that u should write SOP urself because its ur concern they sent me a sample .hello how i reapply whether online or offline? Because my classes are commencing from 7 january
Reason of refusal is other reason.....m applying again today or tomorrow for jan 2019 as per requested by my agent

Prabh1234

Nov 13, 2018
Yup .....wait

●IELTS OVERALL 6.5

Brother thing is that
It is sure that SOP can make ur file strong.
But as u said u don't know the exact reason that y they refused ur file. That might be an issue cauz they can refuse again if u didn't worked on that reason.
My suggestion is that make sure what was the reason. Work on that reason and apply again with SOP.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
How do you expect to address your refusal issues if you don’t want to take the time to find out?

Do you really want to increase your chances in getting your application approved or you just want somebody to tell you that you will be approved next time even without addressing your refusal reason? Also, is it a matter of life and death that you join the January 19 intake that’s why you can’t wait to find out the reason for your refusal?

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Hlo guys
I got refusal on 8th nov so till date i didn't receive my passport so i have to appear for my ielts exam which is on 1 dec and speaking is on 28 nov . M so worry