+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY APPLICANTS GATHER HERE

preet konal

Aug 14, 2016
hloo guys...
m planning to apply for offer letter for jan intake for project management...bt my consultant told that m late as almost all colleges have filled there seats n not accepting applications now...is this true???

Reactions: Tanureet Singh

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
hloo guys...
m planning to apply for offer letter for jan intake for project management...bt my consultant told that m late as almost all colleges have filled there seats n not accepting applications now...is this true???
which college have you contacted so far? you could apply for may 19 intake. you would have enough time to process your college application as well as visa application. just a suggestion, mate.

Reactions: Tanureet Singh

preet konal

Aug 14, 2016
y
which college have you contacted so far? you could apply for may 19 intake. you would have enough time to process your college application as well as visa application. just a suggestion, mate.
yes,,i hv no other option now than applying for may 19 intake,,could u plzz tell me when colleges would start accepting applications for may intake..jst wnt to knw approx. dates so that i miss that intake too....

preet konal

Aug 14, 2016
yes,,i hv no other option now than applying for may 19 intake,,could u plzz tell me when colleges would start accepting applications for may intake..jst wnt to knw approx. dates so that i would'nt miss that intake too....

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
yes,,i hv no other option now than applying for may 19 intake,,could u plzz tell me when colleges would start accepting applications for may intake..jst wnt to knw approx. dates so that i would'nt miss that intake too....
what i did was communicate with the college i’m interested a year in advance. not sure about other colleges but, durham can accomodate you early. they actually encourage early application. hth

preet konal

Aug 14, 2016
what i did was communicate with the college i’m interested a year in advance. not sure about other colleges but, durham can accomodate you early. they actually encourage early application. hth
alright....so i cn only get info.about clg's application start n deadlines by contacting them directly....

preet konal

Aug 14, 2016
ok..one more thing i wnt to knw is that in 2016..i applied for US study visa n was rejected...so now if i apply for canada..is this possible for them to have access to my work experience info. which i gave at the time of US visa...

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
ok..one more thing i wnt to knw is that in 2016..i applied for US study visa n was rejected...so now if i apply for canada..is this possible for them to have access to my work experience info. which i gave at the time of US visa...
from what i understand, canada and the us share immigration records. i may be wrong, though...

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
from what i understand, canada and the us share immigration records. i may be wrong, though...
Canada and US share immigration records but they do not share applicant's educational and work documents.

They won't have access to your work experience info. You will have to submit all documents once again.