+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!

ovooj16

Jan 9, 2017
Hi all,

I got my ITA Jan 4th. On my EE profile, i indicated that my spouse would not be accompanying me. I thought that would mean he wont be included in my application. Fast forwatd to post ITA, i still need to get PCC and medical certificates and everything for him. So i was thinking i might as well include him in the application. Would this be possible?

I was asked why he would not be accompanying me? He has work commitments and a contract in our country and is not ready to move just yet. Is this a valid enough reason?

He would have to take the IELTS and that would drop my CRS from 478 to 471.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovooj16 said:
Hi all,

I got my ITA Jan 4th. On my EE profile, i indicated that my spouse would not be accompanying me. I thought that would mean he wont be included in my application. Fast forwatd to post ITA, i still need to get PCC and medical certificates and everything for him. So i was thinking i might as well include him in the application. Would this be possible?

I was asked why he would not be accompanying me? He has work commitments and a contract in our country and is not ready to move just yet. Is this a valid enough reason?

He would have to take the IELTS and that would drop my CRS from 478 to 471.
If your spouse has no language test so far, what you have there is just your estimation on points change.
With accompanying spouse you will loose points for age, education and language. (and that is definetly more than just 7 points down)
And your spouse can bring you points for Education, language and work experience in Canada (which may or may not bring you back enough points).
But for each of that proofs are needed. ECA and IELS / TEF tests must be valid at the day of your application submition. (here not sure if they also need to be valid at the day of ITA itself).
So it is up to you to see if you can get all that within next 85 days.

if you keep your spouse as non accompanying, then later on you can file up for family sponsorship (1 year after settling down in Canada).
Would he be changed to accompanying he can just do the soft landing and then still return back to work for next 1 to 2 years abroad before moving to Canada.

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
kryt0n said:
You need one if you lived there for more than 6 months.

"If you were born outside of France, you should apply in writing, by post or email, to the Casier Judiciaire National (see Special notes and considerations for complete address). The Casier Judiciaire National website (available in French only) details all of the information and documents you need to supply with your application.

Further information and online applications can be found on the Criminal Affairs and Pardons section of the Casier Judiciaire National website (available in French only)."
Thank you will check :)

Marty_

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
Servy said:
Please find My update on DOCUMENT CHECKLIST (help me where ever i have missed out or going wrong):

Post completion of each section, the system would generate a personal document checklist based on the information submitted by you in the previous pages. A sample document checklist for a family of two (FSW) without any Canadian relatives would look like something below.

Supporting Documents for Primary Applicant
Details Document Name Instructions Options Status
Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file Only one passport - ready
Not Provided Marriage License/Certificate (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file Have Educational Transcripts, WES & IELTS report. Help me where to upload all and normal degrees and certificates are required to be uploaded..??
Not Provided Employment Records 1 (required) instructions Upload file Only one - ready with one issue, Employer not allowing disclosure of compensation. What to do..??
Not Provided Employment Records 2 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 3 (required) instructions Upload file

Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) instructions Upload file Multiple bank ref letters (including debts & credits) & Gift deeds from family members stating gift and no returns for qualifying the fund requirement. Help with what else required.
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Letter of Explanation (optional) instructions Upload file Need sample LOE, and is it necessary. If yes then what all to mention in the same.

Supporting Documents for Spouse
Details Document Name Instructions Options
Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file Only one passport - ready
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file Have Educational certificate attested copies, WES & IELTS report. Help me where to upload all and normal degrees and certificates are required to be uploaded..??
Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file Ready
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file Ready

FEE PAYMENT

Once you have uploaded the documents, you have the option to make payment and submit your eAPR. Post ITA after clicking Continue, you will be asked whether you want to pay RPRF upfront, in case you have mentioned Yes and later want to modify it, you can do so by going to Modify Family Information which you can find in the menu bar.

Permanent Resident Application Fee: CAD 550 per applicant
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF): CAD 490 per applicant Do we need to pay this too, if yes when???

You will get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) immediately after you make the payment. By paying PR application fees will i get AOR.
1. Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) - merge all pdf files of education(WES and degrees) and IELTS for upload
2. Employment Records 1 (required) - add your salary pay slips (latest 3 months) or bank statement of the salary deposited
3. Letter of Explanation (optional) - use this to explain anything regarding proof of documents. Eg: your compensation is not mentioned in the letter in proof of work experience , so you can state that you are attaching latest salary pay slips. There is no universal format for this. Use LOE as a covering letter explaining any/all of the documents you are uploading and reason why you can't show certain docs required by IRCC

4.Permanent Resident Application Fee - once you pay this you will receive AOR
5.Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) - you can pay it along with the application fee to avoid any further delay in your application process. This amount can be paid later, IRCC will notify you.

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Dear Folks,

Is it ok to remove Spouse work experience gained outside Canada after receiving ITA as I am not getting any points for it.

Will it be a problem. Please Advice

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishsharma2985 said:
Dear Folks,

Is it ok to remove Spouse work experience gained outside Canada after receiving ITA as I am not getting any points for it.

Will it be a problem. Please Advice
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-asking-for-spouse-work-reference-letter-while-no-point-obtained-for-that-t467407.0.html

LWB

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
If my spouses mother is deceased, will they ask for death certificate?

LovableJimbo

Aug 23, 2016
When I'm booking a medical, is there any sort of CIC reference number I need to give, since they will have to send my result directly to CIC? Anything I need to keep in mind when booking?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LovableJimbo said:
When I'm booking a medical, is there any sort of CIC reference number I need to give, since they will have to send my result directly to CIC? Anything I need to keep in mind when booking?
For Upfront Medical, there is no need of such. Some doctors do copy your ITA or PNP as an evidence for them, why they have put you in the system. In Exchange you will get report with UMI number. You will upload scan of that report in the requested documents.

ovooj16

Jan 9, 2017
vensak said:
If your spouse has no language test so far, what you have there is just your estimation on points change.
With accompanying spouse you will loose points for age, education and language. (and that is definetly more than just 7 points down)
And your spouse can bring you points for Education, language and work experience in Canada (which may or may not bring you back enough points).
But for each of that proofs are needed. ECA and IELS / TEF tests must be valid at the day of your application submition. (here not sure if they also need to be valid at the day of ITA itself).
So it is up to you to see if you can get all that within next 85 days.

if you keep your spouse as non accompanying, then later on you can file up for family sponsorship (1 year after settling down in Canada).
Would he be changed to accompanying he can just do the soft landing and then still return back to work for next 1 to 2 years abroad before moving to Canada.
OK. Thank you. I think I would just keep him as unaccompanying and look into sponsoring 1 year after moving. Am just a bit worried it might raise red flags as unaccompanying. But I don't want to risk a big drop in my CRS either.

LovableJimbo

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks for replying to my questions guys, it really helps :)

When submitting proof of funding, do I have to include every bank account I have, or just the one I'm using to prove I have enough funds in?

engniryounas

Jan 5, 2017
Re: lacking 2-week in two years of Experience

narindersahib said:
May i ask you about your lawyer, if he is registered with cic? On what basis he said no issue in accepting ITA. did he review historical data of such cases?

TIA
I don't have any lawyer for my case, i follow this forum and i'm confident that I will okay by the end of the day.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LovableJimbo said:
Thanks for replying to my questions guys, it really helps :)

When submitting proof of funding, do I have to include every bank account I have, or just the one I'm using to prove I have enough funds in?
No, just the one where you have the funds is sufficient.

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
kryt0n said:
Fill in a few bits, save and exit that section then go back to it. Don't have the page open for more than 5 mins at a time or else it might time out.
hey yeah tried 3/4 times then i have come back and it is all deleted or there the next day then not their 2 days later, anyone have any ideas on who i can speak to i.e. getting this fixed?