+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!

nj007

Dec 8, 2016
Hi everyone,

I received my ITA via CEC on Jan 4th and am currently getting all my documents together.
I have only been in Canada since I turned 18 so I do not need a PCC - the only time consuming thing will be going for the medical but other than that all my documents are good to go.
In May of this year I was planning to go on a vacation for 2 weeks but I am worried that I am going to get my PPR when I am travelling.

How long after getting PPR do you have to submit it? Specifically when it is via CEC and I currently reside in Canada?

Thank you in advance!!

engniryounas

Jan 5, 2017
Re: lacking 2-week in two years of Experience

narindersahib said:
May i ask you about your lawyer, if he is registered with cic? On what basis he said no issue in accepting ITA. did he review historical data of such cases?

TIA
ok, so do you mean i suppose to decline the ITA or accept it.
thanks

MrMan

Jan 10, 2017
Hi, I am one of the happy recepients of the ITA through canada experience class. I was wondering about the medical exam. I read on the government website that I have to do medical within 30 days of receiving instructions? I was wondering, where and when do I receive those? Do I have to just sign up for it within 30 days or go or receive my results? Please reply if anyone knows. Thank you.

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
Pauley said:
Hi Kishor. We are sailing on the same boat. No Reference letter on company headed paper by TCS. I needed to ask, to get the letter notarised, do we get a stamp paper or just reach a lawyer for the general "Notarised" Stamp
I believe any Notary would do it for us.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MrMan said:
Hi, I am one of the happy recepients of the ITA through canada experience class. I was wondering about the medical exam. I read on the government website that I have to do medical within 30 days of receiving instructions? I was wondering, where and when do I receive those? Do I have to just sign up for it within 30 days or go or receive my results? Please reply if anyone knows. Thank you.
You will not receive any instructions for medicals. Once you get ITA you can contact CIC panel clinics in your city (check CIC site for details) and schedule an appointment for medical exam. You will have to let them know that you are under applying under Express Entry. They will let you know what all you should carry for the medical exam.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nj007 said:
Hi everyone,

I received my ITA via CEC on Jan 4th and am currently getting all my documents together.
I have only been in Canada since I turned 18 so I do not need a PCC - the only time consuming thing will be going for the medical but other than that all my documents are good to go.
In May of this year I was planning to go on a vacation for 2 weeks but I am worried that I am going to get my PPR when I am travelling.

How long after getting PPR do you have to submit it? Specifically when it is via CEC and I currently reside in Canada?

Thank you in advance!!
Post submission of your application, on an average it takes 6 months for PPR. Once you get PPR, you will have 30 days to submit your passport for stamping.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kishorsankaran said:
Thank you. I was afraid to change as I read somewhere that my EE profile and Application must be same and should not make any updates.
If you have a direct ITA (and not a provincial nominee) you can update your NOC post ITA, you can explain the same in LOE. However, please note any changes to the time period (for each role or primary occupation) should not affect your score under which you were invited.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
JCLERKINK said:
Hi,

I received ITA January 4th but have a query I am hoping someone can help me with:

I used noc code 1212 for my current job which is foreign work experience but realized that noc code 1114 would fit better,

I know that the details cant be changed now. What are my options? Do I have to decline ITA or can I attach a letter of explanation and would that suffice?

Kind Regards,

Jonathan.
As long as you have direct ITA and any changes to your profile does not affect your score under which you were invited (should not take your CRS below the invite score) you can make the change and explain the same in the LOE.

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
1. Last time I left my home country for Canada was Dec 1st, 2013 and since then I've never left Canada to any destinations. My PCC is dated on Dec 4th, 2013. Is that Okay?
2. Last time my wife left for Canada was Dec 15th, 2015 and since then she's never left Canada. Her PCC is dated Dec 14th, 2015. Is that Okay?
3. My wife is pregnant, is it safe for her -and our baby- to take the chest x-ray?

vzoo

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Calgary2014 said:
1. Last time I left my home country for Canada was Dec 1st, 2013 and since then I've never left Canada to any destinations. My PCC is dated on Dec 4th, 2013. Is that Okay?
2. Last time my wife left for Canada was Dec 15th, 2015 and since then she's never left Canada. Her PCC is dated Dec 14th, 2015. Is that Okay?
3. My wife is pregnant, is it safe for her -and our baby- to take the chest x-ray?
1. okay
2. by rule, it has to be after the last date the person's in that country, so no
3. usually x-ray is safe while pregnant, but hey that's your child you don't want to go usually or generally safe. And CIC allows you to defer the ME

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Canada doesn't have diplomatic relationship with my country. Since my country doesn't have embassy here, so how can she get PCC while she's in Canada? Anf if she goes back to our home country to get one, again the PCC will be dated before she leaves our home country

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
before you submit your e-APR, have look at below link to cross verify if everything uploaded as per requirement.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

Harshini7

Jan 8, 2017
Hi,
I have a really crucial query here. I got ITA on 4t and my ee profile has my maiden name.
Now whrn I went for PCC, they did not accept my passport as my status was single.
Now I have to reissue passport which will have my new name.
Will this create any discrepancy in my application?