Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Congrats to all who got the invite mails.

Please add me to whatsapp group also.

I just received my ITA with score of 473

My number is +234 7088855003

Many Thanks!!

cptkeane

Jan 10, 2015
Hi all

Received the email. Score was 1037 and joined the WhatsApp group. Congratulations to all received the ITA's in this round, which incidentally is the largest ever draw.

Good luck to us!

karan1985

Aug 1, 2016
kryt0n said:
Sorry dude! Just started my own! Let's congregate here!

Hi y'all! Congratulations!

OK, let's meet here to panic, discuss, complain and generally get this PR thing submitted.

I just logged on, read the invite email and saw the new PR field. I clicked 'continue application' and answered the questions confirming who I am and how I will like to pay. I selected to pay both feeds.

Then I am lead to this page:

Just showing you guys so we can talk about it!
Hi All, CONGRATULATIONS AND WOOHOO!

How long do I have to click decline or accept? It's okay if I take a day or two to take action isn't it?

Also, the first post in this thread mentions 60 days - but the ITA message itself mentions 90 days. I am hoping the first post is incorrect, coz I would struggle to get my act together in 60 days.

Goodluck!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I'm not looking at those forms till Saturday. I just can't face it tbh! I am going to need a large pot of tea and all my paperwork in front of me to do this slowly. I think I have the documents ready, just not these forms!

Does anyone know if we can go back and change the forms if we remember something?

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karan1985 said:
Hi All, CONGRATULATIONS AND WOOHOO!

How long do I have to click decline or accept? It's okay if I take a day or two to take action isn't it?

Also, the first post in this thread mentions 60 days - but the ITA message itself mentions 90 days. I am hoping the first post is incorrect, coz I would struggle to get my act together in 60 days.

Is there a whatsapp group? Please add me - my number is +919870450990. Thanks.

Goodluck!
It's 90 days as per the new regulations.
You can accept it anytime and after that you have plenty of time to arrange all the docs.
Good luck all!

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
I'm not looking at those forms till Saturday. I just can't face it tbh! I am going to need a large pot of tea and all my paperwork in front of me to do this slowly. I think I have the documents ready, just not these forms!

Does anyone know if we can go back and change the forms if we remember something?
Yes, we can.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats to everyone who got ITA... good luck for the rest of the journey. and remember - the actual journey starts now :)

some pointers for everyone (I got my ITA end of December last year)

- If you are creating a whatsapp group, please PM your phone number to the group admin, do not post numbers for everyone to see... you never know who is watching and you dont want your number to fall in the hands of the wrong people (best case is marketing :) )
- Get PCC done ASAP, takes a while to get that... and also start with the bank letters thing soon... remember - this is BANK LETTER, not bank statement alone... you ideally need 2 types of letters
1. Liability letter - Which shows what loans/credit cards you have with the bank... dont worry - they wont reject you if you have a loan or a big CC debt, they just want to see if you borrowed the PoF or not... trust me there is like >10% applicants who dont have outstanding CC or student loan or mortgage.. they cant reject everyone on this
2. Balance letter - This shows how much balance you have maintained over 6 months... I havent recd this letter yet (my bank said 10-15 for both letters, idiots..) but if bank doesnt want to show average balance, letter can say you have XYZ dollars(or whatever currency) in your account as of today and you can always add bank statement of last 6 months to back it up.
Just remember - one of the letters HAS to show when the account was opened, that is crucial.

- Travel history - Unfortunately you need to show travel history for all last 10 years, or since you turned 18... it was as painful as jumping on a bicycle without a seat for me as i have 3 full passports... but luckily you dont need to show travel between home country and country of residence (if applicable)

- pointer while entering travel history - There is some bug in the system becoz of which it shows that travel history is being entered, but when you log off, its completely erased when you log back in... so be careful - keep logging out and loggin in 2-3 times when you are entering this information (just to be sure)... dont want to be me - i entered 70 lines, but when i logged back in - nothing was there !!!!

- photo : amazingly this is causing some confusion so let me be clear. You just need a digital photo, not less than 60k, ideally around 240k, 35mm x 45mm frame. get this done with a professional photographer please.

- medicals : book a date ASAP, coz in some places and countries (particularly india) its not easy to get a date soon. After you are done with medicals, you just need to upload the paper they give online,... you WONT get result of medicals directly.

- all files are in pdf format only, except for the photo which needs to be jpeg. File limitation is 4MB for pdfs. if pdf is too big, you can use smallpdf.com to compress pdf files.
i think thats about it - good luck everyone :)

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys one question:

While I was working in Sri Lanka, my wife visited me frequently on a tourist visa and in total her stay was more than 6 months but not in one stretch. So is Sri Lankan PCC required for her?
CIC website mentions the following for Sri Lanka PCC
If you do not have legal status, you are not required to provide a Sri Lankan police certificate. If you are asked for a Sri Lankan police certificate, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Sri Lanka because certificates are only available to people who have legal status.”

So living in SL on a tourist visa means legal status? Or if you are here on a residence visa then does that count as legal status only..

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to be clear: I have received ITA on 4th Jan, I won't be able to access my account for about 10 days, should I press Continue application or just wait till I come back?
It is 90 days from the date ITA was received, right?

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc_27 said:
Just to be clear: I have received ITA on 4th Jan, I won't be able to access my account for about 10 days, should I press Continue application or just wait till I come back?
It is 90 days from the date ITA was received, right?
Either ways is fine, you have 90 days from date ITA received.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Chef Sumit said:
hi guys one question:

While I was working in Sri Lanka, my wife visited me frequently on a tourist visa and in total her stay was more than 6 months but not in one stretch. So is Sri Lankan PCC required for her?
CIC website mentions the following for Sri Lanka PCC
If you do not have legal status, you are not required to provide a Sri Lankan police certificate. If you are asked for a Sri Lankan police certificate, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Sri Lanka because certificates are only available to people who have legal status.”

So living in SL on a tourist visa means legal status? Or if you are here on a residence visa then does that count as legal status only..
Do what cic says :)

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
Re: January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!
Hello All , I received the ITA today and am glad. But there is a small problem. My number of years of education for bachelor's was incorrectly entered (by my consultant) as 2 years whereas the actual value is 4. But other details like WES reference number and start date and end date of course all are fine. When I contacted the consultancy they said it is a minor change as it didn't affect my points. They also suggested me to go ahead with the application.is this true? Or should I withdraw?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kishorsankaran said:
Re: January 4th ITA Recipients JOIN HERE!
Hello All , I received the ITA today and am glad. But there is a small problem. My number of years of education for bachelor's was incorrectly entered (by my consultant) as 2 years whereas the actual value is 4. But other details like WES reference number and start date and end date of course all are fine. When I contacted the consultancy they said it is a minor change as it didn't affect my points. They also suggested me to go ahead with the application.is this true? Or should I withdraw?
Correct the entry and explain in LOE. You do not have to decline ITA.

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
Stanlee said:
Correct the entry and explain in LOE. You do not have to decline ITA.
Thank you Stanley or the info. If you don't mind can you Please tell what is LOE? Sorry am new to this process . My consultancy suggested that I can submit a cover letter while submitting the final application which is due in 90 days. Is this right? Thanks in advance