01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
Congrats to everyone who made it!

Credit to Stanlee for the guide

POST ITA PROCESS

For those who are waiting for ITA, check the following and prepare the necessary documents.

After you receive ITA, once you log in to your Express Entry profile, you will have two buttons
- Continue Application
- Decline Invitation

Note: You will have 60 days to submit your PR application electronically with all supporting documents. 60 days start from the day you get ITA, if you feel that you will not be able to arrange all the documents in 60 days, you can decline the ITA anytime before the expiry of 60 days and you will be back in the pool. In case you decline your ITA, then you will be eligible to be invited again provided you meet the CRS cut-off requirement.

Once you click Continue Application, you will be taken to pages similar to your Express Entry forms that you filled up. This page would have all the information carried forward from your Express Entry profile and additionally you also need to fill up Address History, Personal History and Travel History for each member listed in the application.

DOCUMENT CHECKLIST

Post completion of each section, the system would generate a personal document checklist based on the information submitted by you in the previous pages. A sample document checklist for a family of two (FSW) without any Canadian relatives would look like something below.

Supporting Documents for Primary Applicant
Details Document Name Instructions Options

Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Marriage License/Certificate (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 1 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 2 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Employment Records 3 (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Letter of Explanation (optional) instructions Upload file

Supporting Documents for Spouse
Details Document Name Instructions Options

Not Provided Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Proof of medical exam (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) instructions Upload file
Not Provided Digital photo (required) instructions Upload file

FEE PAYMENT

Once you have uploaded the documents, you have the option to make payment and submit your eAPR. Post ITA after clicking Continue, you will be asked whether you want to pay RPRF upfront, in case you have mentioned Yes and later want to modify it, you can do so by going to Modify Family Information which you can find in the menu bar.

Permanent Resident Application Fee: CAD 550 per applicant
Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF): CAD 490 per applicant

You can make payment using credit card and debit cards provided international transactions are allowed on your card. Contact your bank to check the same. MasterCard, Visa and Amex cards are accepted. Ensure that your bank has not put any transaction limit, contact your bank before using your card for payment. In case you do not have suffcient balance or credit limit, you can use your family member's or friend's card as CIC has no restriction on the same.

You will get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) immediately after you make the payment.

THINGS TO NOTE

Police Certificate - If you already have nomination do not wait for ITA, apply for police certificate soon. For countries that you have already left, in case you do not have the police certificate, initiate the process for the same as well as some countries take time to issue you a police certificate.

Medicals - CIC has a list of empaneled clinics/hospitals where you need to get medical tests done. Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. The following basic tests and checks are carried out (If you have had any or have any medical conditions, you need to let them know and also carry any medical records that you have)
1. Blood
2. Urine
3. Chest X-Ray
4. Eye Sight
5. Blood Pressure
6. Height/Weight
7. Physical examination by physician

You will not be given the results of the tests, the clinic will upload it directly to CIC. You will be given an Acknowledgement Form which you need to upload as proof of medical exam. Please ensure all the information on the Acknowledgment Form is correct as per passport and that the category on your medicals is mentioned as Non-EDE/Worker. If you find any discrepancy, get it corrected then and there itself and get an updated Acknowledgement Form.

Digital Photo - The final frame size of the photo should be at least 35mm x 45mm. The photograph must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders. The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm. The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540. The final size of the image should not be less than 60KB. The file should be submitted in JPEG format.

Reference Letter - For previous employers, the letter obtained after you have left is good enough, unless and until you want to get a fresh letter or want to get the letter updated. For current employer as a rule of the thumb, get a fresh letter if the previous one which you got is older than 6 months. For other questions related to reference letter check this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

ECA, IELTS - There is no separate placeholder for IELTS and WES. So you can upload IELTS and WES along with educational documents.

Proof of Funds (POF) - Get latest and updated POF. Ensure you cover as much as information requested by CIC in the Bank Letter/Bank Certificate.

Letter of Explanation(LOE) - Though this is an optional document, please use it to your advantage to explain anything you feel the officer should know or consider while assessing your application.

Provincial Nominees(PNP) - If you are a provincial nominee would suggest you to submit copy of nominaton certificate and Schedule 4 (IMM0008_4E) upfront along with LOE. Though these are not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule 4.

Statutory Questions - In case you answer 'Yes' to any Statutory Questions, then explain the reason for the same in LOE and also submit Schedule A (IMM5669E) along with LOE. Though Schedule A is not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule A.

Document Size & File Format - All documents should be uploaded as PDF not more than 4MB, except for digital photo which should be in JPEG format and not less than 60KB. For each placeholder, it should be one PDF. If you have multiple pages, merge them into one PDF for each placeholder. If the file size exceeds 4MB, scan the documents with scanner settings at 100 dpi or less but ensure that the files are legible. You can also use online tools like Small PDF to compress, merge and split PDFs etc (https://smallpdf.com/).

Help/Instructions - If you have any doubt about the documents that needs to be uploaded, check the help, blue button (Instructions) next to the Upload File button

Link to Generic Document Checklist - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Sorry dude! Just started my own! Let's congregate here!

Hi y'all! Congratulations!

OK, let's meet here to panic, discuss, complain and generally get this PR thing submitted.

I just logged on, read the invite email and saw the new PR field. I clicked 'continue application' and answered the questions confirming who I am and how I will like to pay. I selected to pay both feeds.

Then I am lead to this page:

Just showing you guys so we can talk about it!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Should I be concerned it doesn't show travel history?

Tmys

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Hey!

I know this question has been asked way too many times but I am at 468 and didn't get anything yet. It takes up to a day to get the notification right??

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Tmys said:
Hey!

I know this question has been asked way too many times but I am at 468 and didn't get anything yet. It takes up to a day to get the notification right??
Right! Just hang tight :D

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 1025 points. No invitation in my email, no change in my profile. Why is that?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Batman_is_Real said:
it's part of personal history
Thank you!!!

Wow - back to being a newbie here!!! Gonna need you to hang around this thread me feels xx

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tmys said:
Hey!

Me too. Let's wait and see. 24 hours from now on. :D

ronnie1100

Jul 22, 2015
Hi,

I have 473 points, still waiting for ITA.

My question is, I have already submitted a PR application through SINP(PNP), for which I got the file number recently. Do I have to withdraw it before I proceed further with Express Entry? What you guys suggest, when should I withdraw it?

Thanks and congrats to everyone who got ITA

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Congrats every one and for you kryt0n, your patience and enthusiasm has paid off at the end :)

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations everyone. Let's get it done :) I'm waiting for the email..