VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012

rishabhsahejpal

Jul 3, 2021
Hi everyone,

I received an email from IRCC on Friday with following text:

"This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/01/04"

This email includes UCI and Application number.

So can I try applying for TRV for my wife now(is this email considered an AOR)?
Hi,

I had a weird thing happen to us. My wife's initial application was cancelled(today) and another application was generated(today - within an hour) with different Application No,#. Nothing was changed in the application. And nothing looks different in the new application. Everything has remained the same.

Was it a glitch or like a mistake? I

Did somebody else had this happen to them?

rishabhsahejpal

Jul 3, 2021
Hi,

I had a weird thing happen to us. My wife's initial application was cancelled(today) and another application was generated(today - within an hour) with different Application No,#. Nothing was changed in the application. And nothing looks different in the new application. Everything has remained the same.

Was it a glitch or like a mistake? I

Did somebody else had this happen to them?
An update regarding my previous reply. I called IRCC and the agent on the line told me, that she can't see the actual reason why that was done but only that it was done for administrative reasons by the officer. And basically the whole file was transferred without any changes to another application number.

I'm still confused why it even happened in the first place.

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hi, I (Sponsor) received this email from IRCC.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xx xx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/01/14 on behalf of the following member(s):

xx xx

is this AOR ??
It does have a application number, but my UCI number (not a new one for my spouse).
And my spouse (principal applicant) did not recoeve any email so far!!

Submitted - Jan 14, 2024. Outland Spouse (India). Sponsor PR

Reactions: M91Ottawa

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hi, I (Sponsor) received this email from IRCC.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xx xx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/01/14 on behalf of the following member(s):

xx xx

is this AOR ??
It does have a application number, but my UCI number (not a new one for my spouse).
And my spouse (principal applicant) did not recoeve any email so far!!

Submitted - Jan 14, 2024. Outland Spouse (India). Sponsor PR
Yes, it is AOR. It has your UCI because they are just acknowledging that sponsorship application signed by you has been received by them.

Reactions: veerG

vishnu_ram

Jan 15, 2024
Hi,

Any idea what application number starting with "XF" means? Usually the application number for family class starts with letter 'F' right?

rishabhsahejpal

Jul 3, 2021
Hi,

Any idea what application number starting with "XF" means? Usually the application number for family class starts with letter 'F' right?
Hi, It just means that it's a temporary file number. It will change and the 'X' will be removed and you'll get the actual file number starting with 'F'.

Reactions: vishnu_ram