+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 Citizenship application

jay_i_am

Feb 25, 2024
Ghost Update: Feb 28th
Background Verification: Feb 29th
Ghost Update: March 2nd
Test In Progress; March 04, 2024. (Waiting for letter. Test between March 11 and April 10)

My tracker shows 3 NEW UPDATES. The test in progres update appears to be from the Ghost Update of March 2. Wondering what the other 2 "New Updates" are. Will know by end of week.

jay_i_am

Feb 25, 2024
test in progress, still pending invitation dates march 11- april 10
I have the same update. Test in Progress - waiting for letter. Scheduled between March 11 and April 10.

On your tracker do you see 2 updates? One for Citizenship Test in Progess and other says "Scheduled for Test" March 11.

jay_i_am

Feb 25, 2024
Quick question - My tracker updated on March 4 - Citizenship Test updated to "In Progress".
At the same time, there is another update that says March 11 - Scheduled for Citizenship Test (range between March 11 and April 10).
I haven't received any email yet and the message in the tracker says If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre

to make sure we have the right contact information for you."

Now, March 11 is 5 days from now and I only checked this morning to see the update. Should i reach out to the contact centre and ask about the invitation letter?
I am confused - is it already scheduled or once I receive an email, I will have to choose a date between March 11 and April 10? Any thoughts from those who already took their test? I want to make sure I get the test done and dusted and block out my work calendar, so I don't have to deal with rescheduling and such.

dentist4u

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Finally got an update. scheduled for citizenship test window March 11- April 10. everything is still in progress.
AOR jan 23rd
application submission - 8th January
GU 15 th Feb
Test invite - March 6

EFAB

Jul 2, 2021
Quick question - My tracker updated on March 4 - Citizenship Test updated to "In Progress".
At the same time, there is another update that says March 11 - Scheduled for Citizenship Test (range between March 11 and April 10).
I haven't received any email yet and the message in the tracker says If you haven’t gotten it 6 calendar days before the event, check your junk mail folder and contact our Client Support Centre

to make sure we have the right contact information for you."

Now, March 11 is 5 days from now and I only checked this morning to see the update. Should i reach out to the contact centre and ask about the invitation letter?
I am confused - is it already scheduled or once I receive an email, I will have to choose a date between March 11 and April 10? Any thoughts from those who already took their test? I want to make sure I get the test done and dusted and block out my work calendar, so I don't have to deal with rescheduling and such.
it means you have to take the test in that window, even if you get your letter one week before the end of window it is fine. there is no fixed date, you take it any day inside that window. youll get the letter soon

Reactions: jay_i_am