Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
I believe not as no one got his T4's yet and accordingly no one filed Tax for 2023 yet
Absolutely, but one can still file taxes before the t4 and cra can still get the t4s after the filing
Someone from the CRA told me that the filing will be done based on estimates and if something is wrong after t4s are released then you can refile

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Absolutely, but one can still file taxes before the t4 and cra can still get the t4s after the filing
Someone from the CRA told me that the filing will be done based on estimates and if something is wrong after t4s are released then you can refile
I have no clue :D I did what you said exactly, + I did my application on Jan 1st, so NO WAY i could have filed taxes :)

Reactions: Canadavisa92

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
well i guess you should notice that the earliest time you could file your 2023 TAXs is February 19, 2024" according to CRA" . Given that, you are not required to provide 2023 tax file as you applied before official TAX date. You may require to provide them more info later on if and only if they requested for.

TahaElry

Jan 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Paris
Hi everyone,
unfortunately, I got this email this morning for the second time and not sure what to do, I've made sure the dates are correct and uploaded affidavit as well and a copy of my COPR and the stamp while I was in Ottawa on a visitor visa and yet I got told that my application is not incomplete, has anyone else got this and if so how did you overcome it ?

Your application for Canadian citizenship is incomplete. We cannot start processing your application for the following reasons:
Physical Presence
In our records, we cannot confirm your time in Canada before you became a permanent resident (PR).

To fix this issue
  • double-check the information in your immigration documents
  • update or correct your physical presence calculation where applicable
  • click on the “Calculate my physical presence” button
Go to your physical presence
How to resubmit your application
If you still want to apply
  1. Correct the issues listed above
    • Upload all documents as instructed (where applicable).
    • Make sure all files are clear and easy to read.
  2. Update your physical presence calculation
  3. Make sure the application has all of your latest information
  4. You have 60 days to resubmit the application from the date you receive this message (check the date above). If you don't resubmit it after 60 days
    • we'll permanently delete your account and application
    • if you still want to apply, you must create a new account and apply again
We have not taken your payment yet. If you can’t or don’t want to resubmit your application, you may ask for a refund(opens in new tab).
If you think that we’re making an error, contact us(opens in new tab).
Thank you,
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Hi everyone,
unfortunately, I got this email this morning for the second time and not sure what to do, I've made sure the dates are correct and uploaded affidavit as well and a copy of my COPR and the stamp while I was in Ottawa on a visitor visa and yet I got told that my application is not incomplete, has anyone else got this and if so how did you overcome it ?

Your application for Canadian citizenship is incomplete. We cannot start processing your application for the following reasons:
Physical Presence
In our records, we cannot confirm your time in Canada before you became a permanent resident (PR).

To fix this issue
  4. You have 60 days to resubmit the application from the date you receive this message (check the date above). If you don't resubmit it after 60 days
We have not taken your payment yet. If you can’t or don’t want to resubmit your application, you may ask for a refund(opens in new tab).
Thank you,
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Did you receive AOR ? or this is something they have found after your AOR? cuz , I noticed that if your application is incomplete due to miscalculation of physical presence, they will return your application and the fee will not be refunded.

rrmorales2018

Sep 10, 2018
check this link
Hi everyone,

Physical Presence

To fix this issue
Thank you,
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Reactions: MMSR

virtualtt

Jan 31, 2024
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1104
Application: Single
Application sent: Jan 20th
Delivered: Jan 20th
AOR: Jan 31st

sjy

Apr 2, 2017
Hi guys!!! Adding my timeline:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1221
Application: Single
Application sent: Jan 10th
Delivered: Jan 10th
AOR: Pending
I submitted my application on Jan 10th, but still not received AOR. I saw people who applied after jan 10th receiving AOR.

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I submitted my application on Jan 10th, but still not received AOR. I saw people who applied after jan 10th receiving AOR.
Every Application is different.
AOR is received from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca
Any e-mails sent to you by IRCC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered.

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
My application has missing info CPC had sent it back Today. I re-submitted again Today with the requested details for minors.
Application originally submitted on 18th Jan

sjy

Apr 2, 2017
Every Application is different.
AOR is received from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca
Any e-mails sent to you by IRCC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered.
Thanks MMSR,

I checked junk folder and there was a AOR email from 24th Jan!!!! but my online account isn't updated.