+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2024 Citizenship application

citapplicant

Oct 9, 2023
Fingerprint request appeared on the tracker today. Is it possible to go to RCMP and submit fingerprints without pingerprints letter to gain some time? Tracker says we sent you an email or mail but I didnt get any of them.

Also I see many people has that waiting on you panel at the top of the tracker for fingerprints. I do not have that, its only showing fingerprint request timeline below in the tracker.
fingerprint emails are sent in bulk. so they schedule them. You should receive the letter soon in your email. I also was requested fingerprints but no email yet. my son also had to give fingerprints and it was similar. the email comes a little after the update on the tracker.

canada449

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
fingerprint emails are sent in bulk. so they schedule them. You should receive the letter soon in your email. I also was requested fingerprints but no email yet. my son also had to give fingerprints and it was similar. the email comes a little after the update on the tracker.
So can I just go for fingerprint without that email?

MMSR

Feb 12, 2014
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
So can I just go for fingerprint without that email?
No you can't go to give the fingerprint without the email & pdf attached in the email
As it has instruction where to send the fingerprint to

Wait for the email, it should come after the tracker update by 1-3 days

Reactions: citapplicant

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
My AOR is Feb 5th - Have received 2 GUs on Feb 22nd and 24th, but no updates on the tracker. Anybody with AOR on or after Feb 5th and similar status ? or have received Test invite.

bottledmayo

Nov 19, 2020
Saw progress updated to Test Invite on the tracker but still haven't got the email yet.

Any Vancouver folks seeing Test Invite on the tracker since February 22 but still haven't received the test invite email yet? Should I contact the Client Support Centre as the page suggested? Thanks!

jay_i_am

Feb 25, 2024
/

You know that they are 2 different forums right???

I will keep updating the sheet here for Jan 2024 Group whatever what :)
Oh yeah! I just want both forums to update in both places, so we have more data, I love Data!

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet man!

HP1989

Mar 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

Update (AOR : 14 Jan 2024) :
- Test invite date : 20 Feb 2024
- Test interview date : 26 Feb 2024
- Test complete : 27 Feb 2024